Closed Thread
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Yes, very much so. And if Jef's parents are on a mission (which I believe they are), they are quite devout, so this would be very important to them. I also wonder how much of this he has been able to share with them.

Are contestants allowed to be in touch with family and friends while on the show? I've never really thought about that part.

But yeah....it's a HUGE deal.

eta: In my experience, anyway - having been involved with Mormons from one end of the spectrum to the other.
    His parents are very high up in the church...Saw that posted somewhere with their pictures.
    J.D. likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    16 Yes = 2 eight year olds more like it. Sixteen year olds wouldn't be caught dead playing with puppets....They'de be busy making out!!!
    My step-dad was 55 when he married my mother....I was nine. He played with all of my toys..lol. even played Barbies with me a few times. I'm guessing the puppets were to show Emily that he's not afraid to get down and play with Ricki. It was silly, yes, but my husband and I have had sword fights in the toy aisle of Walmart,so I can't knock him for being playful.
    sweetpea, sclilred1, ilja and 2 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I wonder if Emily will be taking her Louis Vuitton vintage luggage on the HTDs.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I expect we'll probably be seeing that special baggage on the LCD's, reserved only for the F2.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Chris Harrison's blog is posted in its thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I love the way CH kept popping on screen to tell us all about the dating of Arie & Cassie . How to fill up time about a nothing subject (yawn) I bet all three had very good talk, and not one camera around.

Why did she keep saying this isn't production , this is real life. It's a TV show Emily, a reality show.

Sean , like Arie was like week, was led around by production. She seems very comfortable with him. Sean and her have something, not sure its enough though. I like the way he doesn't ever look smug!

.Arie might have the angles for kissing, but his pimply neck was on display tonight(again) .

Jef with one F seems like fun, I liked the puppets.

As for John, the interviews I had read, the guys liked John & he's good looking guy, but he was going home last week, they should have let him We all knew her and Doug had no connection. She could have sent Chris home while she was at it, what a dweeb he is. ( ugh)

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Jef said his parents were away on Mission (from what I've read, they are the Mission Presidents in the South Carolina locale) and couldn't get away. Understandable with such short notice, if not the restrictions. His siblings who live in his area of Utah will be present, so the family will be well represented.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    She has LV vintage luggage????????????
    wow! I'm very envious but a little pricey for me.
    JavaJo likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg
    I swear, if she chooses Jef and then in a few months she's interviewed complaining about how immature and childlike he is, I'm going to scream!
    Oh c'mon AlwaysVeg, let's be realistic here. Some women who choose the kid at heart guy don't complain until a couple of babies are born and realize that daddy is never going to grow up. LOL Em's got a couple of years yet.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Meeting the family is not possible when the mom and dad are on a mission. Missionaries are pretty much sequestered. For lack of a better word, I guess. There is no family reunions or family visits, etc. Phone calls are rare. Letters (snail mail) are encouraged. The higher-ups (no pun) don't want their missionaries to be distracted from their duties.
    Sequestered? Why? Seeing their family is being distracted from their duties? Hmmm. I'm trying to not be judgmental, trying to understand. Although it is normal for them to not want to be on this crazy, contrived show.

What is with all the cat references on the show? Jef said "Can we get a dog" and Emily replied "no, cats" Are the producers/editors implying that Emily could become the crazy old cat lady?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

It's important to get things like that hashed out, doncha know! Cats vs dogs, or vice versa, or do we want both? Ricki already has a kitten/cat.

Closed Thread