Closed Thread
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Chris you better run man, you have a wolf on your heels! MTA just got better.
    Very clever, BB!
    Baby's Breath likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I don't see her attraction to Jef, not that I don't like, just don't see her
    Attraction to him. Just seems young.

On a side note, John reminds me if an ex... Not a bad guy, just too confident and
    Not open enough to let you know about how he felt until it was too late.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Jef is definitely saying everything she wants to hear.
    With his knowledge of purses, luggage and all the stuff he's said so far.....this guy has done some homework. He's got a Master's Degree in Emily Arts. And he is good enough to make it seem sincere. I'm not saying he's insincere, just that he's really good. I hope it's for realsies.

eta: Sounds like his parents are on a mission in South Carolina. (Mormon adults, usually married couples, often go on a mission in their golden years. Interesting. Well, to me anyway. )

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

You would think with all the muscles and testosterone there would be less crying. OMG.

Poor Doug. She's sending him home and he decides that's the time to kiss her? Ouch! Talk about mis-reading signals.

John. Quinoa Guy. Bye!

Jef. The marionette show was definitely cute, even for my cold, non-romantic heart. But then he drops the "I want to date you hard and marry the **** out of you?" Umm if that's not romantic, what is? /sarcasm

Arie/ChrisH/Cassie The WWE called, they want their script back.

Chris. UGH. People think that Doug had anger issues? Chris was shaking so hard I thought he was having a seizure. Way to act like a "mature" 25 year old man. I'd bet money that Emily didn't want to give out that final rose.
    Midol, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    This is one goofy date. I don't know what she sees in Jef, but whatever.
    He makes her feel like she's 16 again.
    maxkl and cubsfan55 like this.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    Aren't Mormon's big on marrying wihin their religion?
    Yes, very much so. And if Jef's parents are on a mission (which I believe they are), they are quite devout, so this would be very important to them. I also wonder how much of this he has been able to share with them.

Are contestants allowed to be in touch with family and friends while on the show? I've never really thought about that part.

But yeah....it's a HUGE deal.

eta: In my experience, anyway - having been involved with Mormons from one end of the spectrum to the other.

And now for a different perspective.... Loved this episode. Loved Jef. Totally reminds me of how much Trista and Ryan laughed around each other. They really, really liked each other, as I think Emily and Jef do. Oh, and they had the hots for one another, as I think Emily and Jef do. Sean is sexy, but not much laughing there. Arie is sexy, but not much laughing there. Jeff on the on other hand... And that preview absolutely stunk! They are giving us nothing to sleuth from -- but we're not supposed to be doing that anyway.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Loved Prague. Wish I had recorded it. Have been there couple times, and it's just as lovely as shown on the show. As for the show itself.....Arie and she have the most chemistry. Jef and she have the most fun. Sean and she, most romance going. John should have been her 4th, seems like a nice down to earth cutie. No words for Chris.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He makes her feel like she's 16 again.
    Because he's 13?

I was just neutral on Jef all season, but now he's gone 'below average' and ready for buh bye.
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Chris was always going to get that last rose even if he hadn't talked to Emily. Emily was not interested in dating John at all. You could see that from her body language on their date.

The date with Jef was very cute and sweet. I'm starting to like him more and more for Emily. I didn't even mind the joke he told that had to be bleeped. It seemed out of character for him but then again we only see a small bit of what goes on and I am sure that his personality is much different from the little bits they show.

Loved that Sean went looking for Emily. Arie had his turn at her place (with productions help) so this was Sean's turn. Next time I suppose Jef will be the one sneaking out to see her. I like Sean for Emily as well.

Still do NOT like Arie. It seems they only make out instead of really talking about anything. Still getting that player vibe from him. Hate that production still couldn't (wouldn't) tell the whole truth about Arie and how close he is with production but I suppose they might lose viewers if everyone knew how manipulated it all really was.
    french dip and JavaJo like this.

Closed Thread