Closed Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

She did say that was good. Its manners. I have bumped into mannequins and said sorry. As for the oysters, it was an adventure, something different- its all about the the journey
    wannasee likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

The way Arie kissed her was so sensous, but it reminds me of a "player" move. Does anyone else think that?
    french dip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She did say that was good. Its manners. I have bumped into mannequins and said sorry. As for the oysters, it was an adventure, something different- its all about the the journey
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who does things like that. I often say excuse me to the dog.
    NEPASue likes this.

Yes. Player all the way. Felt that from the first night.

She did say that was good. Its manners.I have bumped into mannequins and said sorry. As for the oysters, it was an adventure, something different- its all about the the journey
    Or sarcasm??

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamr54 View Post
    The way Arie kissed her was so sensous, but it reminds me of a "player" move. Does anyone else think that?
    Kinda funny but a guy on a non-tv site I follow said this a couple weeks ago: All I know is that when her and Ari kiss, it looks like the way I would want my kisses to be with someone.

From a regular guy, kinda sweet; but with Arie...it just seems like with so many of these guys/gals on this show, when there's nothing more to say, they move in for the kiss. I know the physical part is important but it leaves me wondering.

As for the oyster debacle, FannyMare, I think you are right that Emily was being polite when she said it was good. And yes, I have uttered similar thoughts to many, weird experiences. I didn't really mean to make my previous post seem like it was a "command" to swallow it, it just hit my pre-pubescent funny bone.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post

From a regular guy, kinda sweet; but with Arie...it just seems like with so many of these guys/gals on this show, when there's nothing more to say, they move in for the kiss. I know the physical part is important but it leaves me wondering.
    Well...they only get so much time together, and obviously they are attracted to each other and let's face it, sometimes that moment hits and you go for it! We saw Emily complain that Jef had his moments to kiss her and didn't. Arie obviously doesn't have that problem!! They seem quite comfortable with each other so I doubt there are awkward gaps in their conversation. I have to keep reminding myself that aside from the 1-1 dates, the time they get alone with each other probably boils down to 5-10 minutes at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Well...they only get so much time together, and obviously they are attracted to each other and let's face it, sometimes that moment hits and you go for it! We saw Emily complain that Jef had his moments to kiss her and didn't. Arie obviously doesn't have that problem!! They seem quite comfortable with each other so I doubt there are awkward gaps in their conversation. I have to keep reminding myself that aside from the 1-1 dates, the time they get alone with each other probably boils down to 5-10 minutes at a time.

They have over what 10 hours at those parties, I think they have my way more time. What we see is every very condensed and edited verison

It looks like all he does is move in for the kiss. Hopefully they have had a few conversations, because once the kisses are over, they need to have more than just that. Kisses are great, great kisses are great, but if there is nothing else, it wouldnt last very long
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

They have over what 10 hours at those parties, I think they have my way more time. What we see is every very condensed and edited verison

It looks like all he does is move in for the kiss. Hopefully they have had a few conversations, because once the kisses are over, they need to have more than just that. Kisses are great, great kisses are great, but if there is nothing else, it wouldnt last very long
    I recently listened to one on Ashley Spivey's video blogs where someone asked her that exact question and she said the same thing. On the group dates you get about 10 minutes alone with the lead. Everyone is together most of the time, the lead has to do IM shots about everyone, and apparently you really only get a very small amount of time alone (with the cameras), with the lead.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I recently listened to one on Ashley Spivey's video blogs where someone asked her that exact question and she said the same thing. On the group dates you get about 10 minutes alone with the lead. Everyone is together most of the time, the lead has to do IM shots about everyone, and apparently you really only get a very small amount of time alone (with the cameras), with the lead.
    Yes. I was referring to 'alone time' with teh lead. Then again, with the camera men and producers it's not really alone time but you get what I'm saying. If you are really attracted to each other, a lot of tension can build during the group moments, so I can see it spilling over into alone time that involves a smokin' kiss up against a wall.

Let's face it, physical attraction is what often drives a relationship initially, along with conversations that will let you know if you are compatible. After you've been together awhile and the fires cool a bit, that compatibility is what carries you long term. I don't see anything unusual about Emily and Arie at this point in their 'relationship' (for lack of a better, more accurate term given the nature of the show). I don't think they make out because they have nothing to talk about, I think they make out because they are crazy attracted to each other. Will that be enough? Who knows? I'm enjoying it.
    ilja and Midol like this.

Closed Thread