Closed Thread
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She had the oyster in her mouth, looking like she was going to hurl, and he said swallow it.I know when I first had an oyster from the shell, I gagged!
    Once the gag reflex kicks in and the throat closes up, whatever disgusting thing is in my mouth comes out. NO WAY would I swallow it, lol! FTR, I have never tried oysters, they look nasty & slimy so I don't think I would ever even attempt to! (I am a wimp like that, lol). But even if I DID, I'm pretty sure after I swallowed it, I would it back up...it would be like being on Fear Factor and eating a bug or a cow testicle. The stomach would say "reverse gears" and it would be a wrap!
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    Once the gag reflex kicks in and the throat closes up, whatever disgusting thing is in my mouth comes out. NO WAY would I swallow it, lol! FTR, I have never tried oysters, they look nasty & slimy so I don't think I would ever even attempt to! (I am a wimp like that, lol). But even if I DID, I'm pretty sure after I swallowed it, I would it back up...it would be like being on Fear Factor and eating a bug or a cow testicle. The stomach would say "reverse gears" and it would be a wrap!
    LOL I hear you

They are delicious, especially with a little Tabasco on them- the trick is to let them slide down the throat

My hubby cant eat them, although he loves the taste of oysters, his gag reflex kicks in. She spat it out, and then said that was good didn't she? or did she that wasn't good? I just didn't think he demanded her to swallow
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Maybe it wasn't the oyster that made her gag. I wanted to gag everytime he tried to be "flirty".
    fireflyer and NEPASue like this.

It reminded me of being a kid when I'd go to a friend's house and be served a tuna sandwich (I didn't eat tuna in those days) and a glass of milk (non milk drinker). Big bite of sandwich, gulp of milk- my worst nightmare but I couldn't be rude. I think she said it was good but after spitting it out it might have been too late to save face.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Yup...all set up by the producers for drama. Apparently they had wanted Arie for the show for years. And as to the reason she is still friends with Cassie...my guess is because she is a producer and can be helpful with the future career in the business for Emily.
    Its interesting.I was reading something about Ryan's editing . and there is short video of him(Is Ryan Bowers Portrayed Unfairly ) he mentioned Arie, and that those two were going to play off one another. But Arie went in a different direction, obviously the producers didn't care for the way it was going.

Its a very different Ryan than we saw on this show.He wasn't cocky, he spoke quietly.

I wont post the link, but it was interesting to see him, and hear him.Apparently several of the guys have contacted him and others, and they agree , that the editing was wrong.This was in the article I read, Ryan didn't say that. He does however mentioned Arie and Jef with one F, and how they really played up his bad side.

He really likes Sean! something I agree with him on
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I posted a link to ABCMedianet that contains the whole of Jef's interview as well as those of Arie and Sean in their threads.

You are welcome to follow the links to read, but PLEASE do not copy/paste and of the interviews in the threads.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-22-2012 at 04:29 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Ok ... was reading on another site how Cheryl Burke of DWTS want to be the next Bette...this be a feeler to see if there would be interest for her as the Bette? DWTS and Bachelor/ette have had many links in the past and even if she has not been on the Bachelor, many people know her from DWTS. So far the survey results are 70% pro.
    WOW, I had not heard that before, but I'm pretty sure I would watch. I like Cheryl

Kinda risky on her part, though... the fans are hers already. Hers, to lose. The ONLY thing she would gain is possibly true love.

FORT Fan

Ok ... this technically has nothing to do with Emily's season of the Bette, but I was reading on another site how Cheryl Burke of DWTS want to be the next Bette. I know they wanted Maks from the show to be the Bachelor a few years ago and he went and did the Ukranian version instead...broke my heart! But, could this be a feeler to see if there would be interest for her as the Bette? DWTS and Bachelor/ette have had many links in the past and even if she has not been on the Bachelor, many people know her from DWTS. So far the survey results are 70% pro.
    Oh please GOD, NO!!! I can't stand her

I can't wait to see Prague next week! It is hands down the most beautiful place I have ever been to. There are so many places that could be the sights of romantic dates. Lots of history too, but I won't be surprised if they skip that stuff.

I am so glad that Ryan is gone. His ego and tank tops drove me insane.
    sweetpea likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I am so glad that Ryan is gone. His ego and tank tops drove me insane.
    Yeah! What was that thing he was wearing??? looked like a girl's tank top...I might wear it but wouldn't like my guy in it.
    I also think Emily knew what a slime ball Ryan was way back but it was the producers idea that he stay. What an ego on that guy! I was worried thru the whole "no rose for you" scene when he kept badgering her about keeping him. I was afraid he's convince her...have never seen anyone do the begging he did to get that rose. Loved how shocked he was. Loved how he thought all the guys liked him...boy, does he have a wake-up call when he sees what all was going on behind his back. Hee, hee! Love it when Super-ego people are blinded by their self-love and then see how others really view them.
    I can think of a million reasons why he should have been sent home and glad that Emily find did also.

I don't remember her saying "that was good" after the oyster. Wonder why she would say that when she hated it so much she spit it out.
    I once tried Oysters Rockefeller (sp?)...didn't like them but suppose anything tastes good if it's covered in butter, garlic, onions and breadcrumbs? Just never understood the concept of eating something that you just swallow...would think you couldn't taste much if you just slide them down, but that's just me.
    NEPASue likes this.

Closed Thread