Closed Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    I feel so silly, I thought they were using pins like the lapel pins men wear.
    Lots of people think that. I know I did. As it turns out they did use pins, and now its magnets.
    NEPASue and iwatchtv like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Lots of people think that. I know I did. As it turns out they did use pins, and now its magnets.
    Oh cool. Thanks for finding that out. I wish they'd had magnets when I was in High School - I always hated having to pin on the boutonniere on my date's label. Guys had it easier as I preferred the wrist corsage lol.
    iwatchtv likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

It used to be pretty awkward when the ette had to pin them on the bach. Wonder how many got stuck.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I can't remember who or when, but I do remember a guy getting stuck, though.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The rose magnets are on the same principle as those magnetic eyeglass holders Rick Hopper introduced on Shark Tank.

Okay... so maybe I watch too much TV...
    ilja and iwatchtv like this.

I've been magnetized and I've been pinned. I prefer pins.

Just kidding.
    JavaJo likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    Hi there. Wow what idiots (Production) . I agree. Croatia is such a gorgeous country with a very interesting history. I've been there before the war. Why the Scottisch outfits I do not know. I did enjoy the men in their kilts though.
    Anyway I now so much want to go back to Croatia. My Serbian friend will not like that. Is Serbia just as beautiful?

One thing I did notice and I did not see anyone else post about it.
    That Emily was always next to Jeff. At the movie, on the couch and another place. groups date.

O one question. Why do they always whisper when they get the rose. Do they think they are in the library or something?? Geez!
    I assumed the Scottish outfits was because they watched that movie Brave and wanted to emulate the games...nothing to do with Croatia?

Yep, nothing to do with Croatia at all....really dumb move on production side, since sooo many of us couldn't figure out the connection. Took me most of the 2 hours it was on to figure it out and I had FF thru most of the movie stuff. Good thing I always have my IPad near me. I am forever "Google-ing" stuff I want to know when watching shows.
    Although strange, I really thought the guys looked fabulous in those outfits: tanks, kilts, etc. Somehow even with a "skirt" on, it's all balanced out with the rest looking very masculine.
    Sure worked for me!
    I'm not all that fond of Doug, The Ardent and Dedicated Father, but when he was competing with the other guy, I thought his bicep would grow to the size of a giant pumpkin. I had no idea he was so muscle-y but they all looked good. I guess I didn't realize that young men are expected to be pretty darn buff nowadays.

If you get a chance, watch the Extra Videos for this episode at abc. Chris tries a junior high move at the movie and we learn the intricacies (sort of) of the caber toss.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    The bolded is what makes it sting...Emily must be thinking is he a plant? Did they coach him like they do me? Are they setting me up? And if they aren't, why didn't anyone say anything? And since to me she is the one strike and you're adios amigos type, I think this is where we get the questioning the relationship of a frontrunner start of the edit. And see some of the other frontrunners step it up and move up and over Arie...They already showed us that steamy kiss with Sean up against the wall for next week.
    They show the preview clip of Emily questioning why Arie wouldn't tell her. But I'm really bugged by the fact that Emily ISN'T questioning her friend who dated Arie... To me, a friend hiding that she dated/hooked up with Arie is much more grevious than a guy hiding it.

Does Emily, the supposedly strong and decisive Emily, still consider Cassie a friend?

The entire thing was a set-up. The show wanted to create this drama for years, with any Bachelorette, and finally booked the guy this season. So Emily became the random victim of the long-planned setup. Why the heck isn't she peeved at the producers instead of Arie? They knowingly intentionally played her, for ratings, yet she gripes about the guy instead.
    Midol likes this.

Closed Thread