Closed Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Of course Arie had lots of help "sneaking out" over to Emily's place. I mean these people are watched like a hawk. They each have their own handlers and camera crew. Emily knew that he was coming as well, or that someone was. Why else would she still be in her date dress and have her own camera crew still with her? I will not be shocked when Arie is the Bachelor in some season soon down the road.
    I loved how she just opened the door with no questions asked...I don't know if you heard what he said when he entered something like "boy you are hidden away"...if that was not a staged moment I don't know what was...besides is there any reality left in reality tv? It is so scripted and horribly acted out...LOL.

Plus like the group date as you stated Ryan had to stay put in the hotel room all day by himself.....I am sure that must be alot of fun!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    I loved how she just opened the door with no questions asked...I don't know if you heard what he said when he entered something like "boy you are hidden away"...if that was not a staged moment I don't know what was...besides is there any reality left in reality tv? It is so scripted and horribly acted out...LOL.

Plus like the group date as you stated Ryan had to stay put in the hotel room all day by himself.....I am sure that must be alot of fun!
    Aww, I'm sure Ryan was OK alone all day by himself. The hotel room had mirrors, didn't it?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Aww, I'm sure Ryan was OK alone all day by himself. The hotel room had mirrors, didn't it?
    Plus it gave him the alone time he needed to practice all of those fabulous (in his own mind) lines that he was going to use on Emily during his date. I can just imagine him standing in front of the mirror giving himself a pep talk to get all worked up for his date. "Ryan, you are a God, not just a man. You control your own destiny. Emily will love you and fall at your feet begging you to make her your trophy wife." Poor guy. If only he was half as fabulous as he thinks he is.
    fireflyer, mesachick and Alexxxx like this.

Sorry my bad -- I forgot the hotel room had mirrors so he can practice those wonderful lines....
    sclilred1 and Alexxxx like this.

I am (quite frankly) shocked that no one is posting about how fun last night's show was! I loved it! Emily has been showing us more and more of her personality and I really like what I see! She is a witty gal with great instincts. I was feeling every emotion under the sun as I watched... yup, even that one...

Actually I loved it once I knew Emily could hear me hollering NO! NO! DON'T CHANGE YOUR MIND!

I've just been too busy to post and too far behind last night to catch up before bedtime.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fan

Ding Dong the Douchebags dead! I have been waiting for forever for Ryan to go home. I was screaming at my computer too, I was like really? She said no shut up and go away!!! Good for Emily.

That kiss with Arie was hot, I'm a Sean girl but he was really making me like him this week, I think the drama next week will add up to a big fat nothing and he'll be fine, but we'll see. I am loving me some Jef too, I love Sean, Arie, Jef, how will she choose?
    JavaJo, ilja and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I am (quite frankly) shocked that no one is posting about how fun last night's show was! I loved it! Emily has been showing us more and more of her personality and I really like what I see! She is a witty gal with great instincts. I was feeling every emotion under the sun as I watched... yup, even that one...
    A couple of others posted they really enjoyed it.

Me, well I'm sick Was I kissing on Emily? because I sure sound like her LOL

Glad you enjoyed it!

Some of it was a little staged for me, but as Alexxx posted last week, there is something for everyone in this show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Feel better, Fanny Mare

ilja

and Mikesgirl83, "That kiss with Arie was hot, I'm a Sean girl but he was really making me like him this week, I think the drama next week will add up to a big fat nothing and he'll be fine, but we'll see. I am loving me some Jef too, I love Sean, Arie, Jef, how will she choose?" I know! Right? That's what I'm wondering, too!

Glad you liked it too, Photobabe. We were overdue for a nice batch of hubba hubba.
    Fanny Mare and Mikesgirl83 like this.

She will choose with her heart. Each one you mentioned has a quality she likes. One of them has more than just one quality.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread