Closed Thread
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I don't get any type of player vibe from Arie - I just melted when he kissed Emily last night....
    I missed the kiss....DVR did not record....but he's probably a good kisser because he's had A LOT (too much) of experience? He just seems like a spoiled rich brat. Just my gut feeling from the first night.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am firmly on team Sean but I must say that Arie sure looks like he can kiss. The previews show Sean joining the push up against a stone wall kissing club. Me likey.
    I think I could have written this post... I agree so much!

My phone died about the time Ryan went home, so I had to stop posting last night...

I wouldn't rush to condemn Arie for reportedly being at the playboy mansion. Sure, it's tacky as all get out but many, many mainstream celebrities and athletes have attended parties and events there. It was the starting point for one of the seasons of TAR and it was also the site of a reward for the winning team on one of the seasons of The Apprentice. Certainly not my cup of tea, and personally I find it kind of a sad and laughable place, but it's not quite the den of iniquity we grew up thinking it was.

It's funny how the show works. Arie was clearly the frontrunner, so they throw the 'dated a producer' shocker in there to knock him off his pedestal. There's always one or two of these shockers every season. After so many times, it just starts to make me laugh rather than gets me upset. And I like Arie!! I don't think he's a player, I think he's probably just a guy who is very successful and charming, who came on the show to have fun and enjoy the experience. I have no idea if he has really fallen for Emily, but even if he isn't head over heels for her after such a short time, that doesn't make him a bad guy IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    I missed the kiss....DVR did not record....but he's probably a good kisser because he's had A LOT (too much) of experience? He just seems like a spoiled rich brat. Just my gut feeling from the first night.
    That's how I feel When he kisses her, it looks like he's saying , shut up and kiss me. Look , see, I am really good kisser! LOL
    I see player! all over him( good kisser or not) I think he's the plant, it wasn't Kalon or Ryan. Or maybe it was all three.

Right now Emily isn't thinking with her head about Arie. Next week it looks like more manufactured nonsense to me.
    Sean and Jeff with one F looks pretty normal( maybe too normal) as for Doug and John, you could see they were talking to her in her earpiece last night, she would have sent them home. If she had, wouldn't they have had a really fast season?
    Sorry to Chris lovers, but I cant see what she sees in him. He isn't funny, and I think he has beady eyes.
    sclilred1 and nanarama like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I may the only person, but I truly enjoy when they show some of the behind scenes....I tell you that is when we "see" the real guys and their true laughs and their true selves as well as Emily....I would rather watch two hours of those scenes then these fake ones I get tormented with week after week...but dang they keep sucking me in!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    I may the only person, but I truly enjoy when they show some of the behind scenes....I tell you that is when we "see" the real guys and their true laughs and their true selves as well as Emily....I would rather watch two hours of those scenes then these fake ones I get tormented with week after week...but dang they keep sucking me in!!
    I love those scenes. I love it when we see them being real( that's all deleted though)
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

WTH does she see in Chris? All I see is an uneasy, flustered, really young guy with stars in his eyes that's in way over his head.

And she keeps saying how good-looking he is. I don't see that at all. He kind of creeps me out with those eyes.

Poor John and Doug. They were on the bubble and she chose to keep them in very dramatic fashion. Why? So she can dump them next week? I don't know how I'd feel if I knew for sure that I was on the bottom of the heap. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be there, though. It would have been nice of her to go ahead and dump them both (for their sakes) than continue the drama for the show. She knows she's not going to choose either one of them.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hmm.

He seems cocky to me( well at TRC he was) I guess he knew he was getting a rose though. . But didn't Emily say the girl/producer was her friend? maybe I heard it wrong
    I am liking Jef with one F more than I did. I don't like his hair, and I do believe Chris Harrison has added a little height to his do.

I really liked the earrings Emily was wearing at TRC. She has good taste.

I wonder what we didn't see between her and Ryan?

I think we will see Ryan again. He doesn't seem the type to take no for an answer. jmho
    The bolded is what makes it sting...Emily must be thinking is he a plant? Did they coach him like they do me? Are they setting me up? And if they aren't, why didn't anyone say anything? And since to me she is the one strike and you're adios amigos type, I think this is where we get the questioning the relationship of a frontrunner start of the edit. And see some of the other frontrunners step it up and move up and over Arie...They already showed us that steamy kiss with Sean up against the wall for next week.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Emily's blog is posted in its thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I love those scenes. I love it when we see them being real( that's all deleted though)
    Now Fanny why would they want to show us the good stuff........lol
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Closed Thread