Closed Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Apparently, we even get to see the actual producer ON camera, adding to the drama and the horror of it all!!

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    WTH was Ryan wearing at the beginning of the episode? Emily's tank top? That was a little disturbing.
    I hoped I wasn't the only one to notice that!! What the heck was that - and where did he get it from? It was the weirdest tank I've ever seen on a guy.

Ryan was very nice looking, IMO, but I wouldn't be able to take much of him either. It seemed like Emily could've been any girl, like he didn't care so much about her, he's just looking for someone to fill a slot. His compliments just never seemed about HER, even though in words alone they were. I'm so glad she didn't cave and give him the rose or let him stay until the rose ceremony.

She's impressing me, still. I give her a lot of credit and think she's being smart in this very artificial situation. Very, very interesting that they're going to show us the background story of Arie and Emily's "handler." I guess if it upset Emily so much that it affected her decisions, they'd almost have to show us to explain things.
    So when does she march outside and ask ChrisHarrison who's not there for her? I thought that was going to be this episode, but maybe I missed something....
    fireflyer and ilja like this.

[QUOTE=navybelle;4495662]I hoped I wasn't the only one to notice that!! What the heck was that - and where did he get it from? It was the weirdest tank I've ever seen on a guy.

Ryan was very nice looking, IMO, but I wouldn't be able to take much of him either. It seemed like Emily could've been any girl, like he didn't care so much about her, he's just looking for someone to fill a slot. His compliments just never seemed about HER, even though in words alone they were. I'm so glad she didn't cave and give him the rose or let him stay until the rose ceremony.

She's impressing me, still. I give her a lot of credit and think she's being smart in this very artificial situation. Very, very interesting that they're going to show us the background story of Arie and Emily's "handler." I guess if it upset Emily so much that it affected her decisions, they'd almost have to show us to explain things. So when does she march outside and ask ChrisHarrison who's not there for her? I thought that was going to be this episode, but maybe I missed something....[/QUOTE

I think they have to show something to explain it since a certain spoiler let the cat out of the bag and the regular media got a hold of it. Now it seems like a set up to get your ex to go on the show...maybe promise him he will get far...maybe promise the next Bachelor. Who knew these producers could be so manipulative??? Hmmm....
    dzigner and fireflyer like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I think they have to show something to explain it since a certain spoiler let the cat out of the bag and the regular media got a hold of it. Now it seems like a set up to get your ex to go on the show...maybe promise him he will get far...maybe promise the next Bachelor. Who knew these producers could be so manipulative??? Hmmm...
    Hmm.

He seems cocky to me( well at TRC he was) I guess he knew he was getting a rose though. . But didn't Emily say the girl/producer was her friend? maybe I heard it wrong

I am liking Jef with one F more than I did. I don't like his hair, and I do believe Chris Harrison has added a little height to his do.

I really liked the earrings Emily was wearing at TRC. She has good taste.

I wonder what we didn't see between her and Ryan?

I think we will see Ryan again. He doesn't seem the type to take no for an answer. jmho
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Chris Harrison's Blog is up in its thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Haven't watched this yet (recorded, of course) but I like to peek ahead of time by coming here.
    But I love how different people are and the difference between either really liking or disliking Ryan's looks makes me smile. Amazing how different we all are.
    I still think he's as slimy as they come and his face shows that totally! He looks like that character they always used to show a "villain" like the guy who always ties up the poor girl to the train tracks, and he smiles and twirls his mustache, while laughing evilly.
    But to each his (or her) own.
    Maybe he's one of the few that TPTB want to keep on the show which makes it easier to believe why Emily doesn't kick him out.
    Personally, I would have shown him the door right after that 12 page "Ode to Emily."
    NEPASue, ilja and jucamer like this.

from what I have heard and read the producer Arie dated was a main producer that has the most interaction with the lead and that she had been trying for several years to get him on the show and that he was promised he would go far...it was the only way he would agree to be on the show and that he was heavily coached by this producer so he was prepared for what to say and when to say it...I have also read and heard that Arie was juggling several girls at home before the show and got cold busted when he returned home cause they had all figured it out....let me stress...I have heard these things IDK if they are fact or not but something about Arie has not set well with me from day 1 when it seems like everyone is fawning over him to me he just screamed player and that was before I had heard anything about him
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I am firmly on team Sean but I must say that Arie sure looks like he can kiss. The previews show Sean joining the push up against a stone wall kissing club. Me likey.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I came home last night to discover the DVR had not been recording the show, so I managed to catch the last half hour of it and watched it. I was ticked!
    So I ask, can I watch the full episode on the ABC site without a bunch of pauses or interruptions? I am far too impatient to sit and wait while the video loads....then loads again....etc.

I've felt like Arie was a player from day one, maybe moreso than Ryan. I think Ryan might have more redeeming qualities than Arie....IMO.
    And ANY guy that would step foot into the Playboy mansion has serious character flaws and I would never want anything to do with him. That really disgusts me. Again....just my opinion.
    luvlady345, sclilred1 and Coco46 like this.

I don't get any type of player vibe from Arie - I just melted when he kissed Emily last night....

Closed Thread