Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/18 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Why do they keep showing Doug's hand on her butt?
    That was weird because when Arie went to see her at her place and was sitting in bed with her, his hand was firmly cupping her butt and they didn't keep focusing on that. Maybe they just wanted to emphasize that Doug was being affectionate with her because they haven't shown us much of that before. Gotta say I'm proud of Emily for letting Ryan go, although it looked like she was going to change her mind a couple of times from his sales pitch. He obviously just didn't want to "lose." Whoever said he's gonna come back for the final 3, please God no! They should just show him at home gazing at himself and emoting "Mirror mirror on the wall .... "

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Oh oh...finally the relationship comes out. Like it's his fault for not saying anything. Please Emily wake up and smell the roses...producers are not your friends...ever!!! They are producers first.
    I must've missed something -- What relationship?
    ilja likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    I must've missed something -- What relationship?
    I don't know the details, but one of the producers dated Arie a few years ago. I really hope Emily doesn't kick Arie to the curb now. Unless there's still something between them, what difference does it make?
    BTW and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I don't know the details, but one of the producers dated Arie a few years ago. I really hope Emily doesn't kick Arie to the curb now. Unless there's still something between them, what difference does it make?
    It was almost 10 years ago but naturally nobody told Miss Emily and we all know how she does not like when they keep secrets from her...It is just SHOCKING, SHOCKING I tell you, that the producers don't have her back. Naturally this will make her question why he didn't tell her? and naturally he was told not to say anything, that things would be handled. Seriously, these people need to read these boards before they do this show. And on the odd chance that one of us gets whacked over the head by a falling brick and ever tries to audition, never, ever, say that you read here and are aware of their manipulations...just act stupid, slutty and drunk.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

FORT Fogey

I didn't realize it was TEN years ago ... when Arie was, what, 20 years old? And now they're going to make a major issue of it?! Is there anything they won't do on this show to amp up the drama?

Good episode tonight. Emily made some great decisions, sending Travis and Ryan (OMG what an ass!) home. Asking for an extra rose so that she could get to know John better. You go girl!

Arie - every woman should get kissed like that at least once in her life. I felt my lips start to pucker up just watching those two kiss. He kisses with so much passion! Yes, I have a thing for Arie if you can't tell lol. Love how he went to go see her, and there was zero snitching like the edit from last week made us think. If Arie isn't F1, I sure hope he is the next Bachelor. Emily seems to feel the strongest bond with him so far (well until next week). I hope she doesn't let him go just because he dated someone that she knows. I suppose it might be weird at first, but just kiss the man and I doubt you'd care much afterward lol.

Still not feeling her with Sean, it stills feels so forced. Doug, this was the first time I actually felt some sympathy for him. He sure was missing his son. Glad John came out of the woodwork some. Really, after tonight, seems to me that it's all Arie and Jeff, with the other guys pretty far behind. We all know how quickly things can change though. I am really enjoying the show for the first time in a long time. I was skeptical at first too about Emily, but this season has been pretty awesome so far, for me anyway.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysveg View Post
    i didn't realize it was ten years ago ... When arie was, what, 20 years old? And now they're going to make a major issue of it?! Is there anything they won't do on this show to amp up the drama?
    no!!!
    jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    It was almost 10 years ago but naturally nobody told Miss Emily and we all know how she does not like when they keep secrets from her...It is just SHOCKING, SHOCKING I tell you, that the producers don't have her back. Naturally this will make her question why he didn't tell her? and naturally he was told not to say anything, that things would be handled. Seriously, these people need to read these boards before they do this show. And on the odd chance that one of us gets whacked over the head by a falling brick and ever tries to audition, never, ever, say that you read here and are aware of their manipulations...just act stupid, slutty and drunk.
    How long ago was he at the playboy mansion? not 10 years ago . I bet she would go mad if she knew that!! OMG, they all have a past!

Ryan has the same lines, almost exactly the same lines as the guy with the broken foot in Ashley's season. It made us LOL- that and what's with Em and glitter? ( even at the movies) she has seen too much of Rachel! LOL

Ryan is a tool( still)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Depends if it was female producer or a male producer.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    WTH was Ryan wearing at the beginning of the episode? Emily's tank top? That was a little disturbing.

Yet I must be a hypocrite because I thought the guys looked great in their kilts. /fashionista off.

Travis, if it weren't for Shelly we wouldn't have you along for the ride this long. Seems like a sweet guy.

Ryan, OMG. The list? That's another thing that you think, never say it out loud. Geez. I've got to give him *some* credit for wanting more than the standard "you make me laugh, you're a great guy" blah blah blah. Except he took it further and was basically undermining Emily and her decision. Not good. I wish Emily wasn't so wishy-washy in her decision, but at least it didn't last all that long once Arie showed up. Emily did not make a mistake in letting Ryan go. YAY!

I really wish she had let John & Doug go. I like Doug, but I don't think he likes Emily. By the time he makes a move, the show would be wrapped up and everyone's gone home. Duuude, there is slow and then there is Arie kissing Em up against the wall. Rewind, watch again, rewind, watch again and take notes.

Oh she should have sent Chris home too. What a doofus.

What is up with all these crying guys?

Now two things have me perplexed. They are actually going to acknowledge the Arie/producer situation? WOW.

Ryan and his "you are making a mistake" What is that all about and why did the producers leave that in? Molly said the same thing to Jason and we all know how that turned out. Or is this another red herring?
    Why did she pick up the rose as of she was going to give it to Travis! that was wrong, very cruel. Chris, I do not see what she sees in him- he's creepy!

And yes the crying bachelors this lot should be called.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-19-2012 at 12:31 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-