Closed Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627
Like Tree676Likes

Thread: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    They usually do an extended preview after HTDs that includes the FRC. Maybe we'll see something then.
    I hope they show us nothing.
    ilja and wannasee like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I hope she doesn't get engaged at the end of the show. Since she has a young child who is all-important to her, and was already engaged once as a result of this show, an engagement that soon crashed and burned ... publicly, no less ... it seems more appropriate to me that she should pick someone to get to know better, and if it works out over a period of time (6 months? a year?), THEN get engaged. What's Ricki going to tell her friends: "Guess what, my mommy got engaged twice on TV shows!" I read an interview with Melissa Rycroft the other day, in which she reflected back on how ridiculous it was for her to have gotten engaged to someone she knew for basically a few weeks, and superficially at that.
    I hope like Charlie and Sarah, she chooses to continue to date her F2, then make the decision just before they show us the finale...and perhaps even have a finale live?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Yeah, I noticed. I'm guessing Fleiss is doing it on purpose to help curb the F1 leaks. Fact is, nobody has solid facts on who that is. First season in a long while (if ever) it's been kept a secret. I kind of like it.
    The finale should be live. Of course with a live finale, it would be impossible to have a spoiler! Other reality shows have live finales.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    The finale should be live. Of course with a live finale, it would be impossible to have a spoiler! Other reality shows have live finales.
    I'm referring to the final show....the one where the final dates happen and a proposal is made. Not the finale where sit in front of an audience.
    jucamer likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm referring to the final show....the one where the final dates happen and a proposal is made. Not the finale where sit in front of an audience.
    I was also referring to the show with the final dates, and the proposal ... although the official season finale is the After the Final Rose show. They could film the proposal in a studio, or if that isn't romantic enough, they could film it in Malibu, near the ocean. I know that they go halfway around the world to a an exotic location to film the proposal, to avoid people seeing, and reporting, spoilers.

Closed Thread