Closed Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 265
Like Tree676Likes

Thread: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #151
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,113

    Re: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Emily all but announced who the F2 was last night, with one of the 'canned' descriptors she gave him.

    Is it sleuthing to talk about that stuff?
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  2. #152
    FORT Fogey Longhornfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Emily all but announced who the F2 was last night, with one of the 'canned' descriptors she gave him.

    Is it sleuthing to talk about that stuff?
    What was the "canned" descriptor that you are referring to? Wouldn't that be allowed?

  3. #153
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,625

    Re: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

    The false drama about the guys not telling her what Kalon said reminded me of Deanna having that meltdown at the BBQ - producer induced drama...But Arie couldn't you have said somehting else or nothing at all - that dropped you down a few notches I'm afraid But you're still my #1 pick! Adorable and funny too - he was hilarious in that dress
    mesachick and Midol like this.

  4. #154
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,838

    Re: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I was a bit bored last night We all have baggage, married single , children , no children. Kalon was right, why didn't we hear what he actually said, not via Chris??? I don't think I would be THAT upset. My goodness Emily, talk about overereacting.! we get it, your a mom. Why would Kalon hurt you when he doesn't or didnt stand a chance with you.?! I don't like, orange Emily either- way way too much spray tan

    She was totally unfair to the other guys last night, I see a side to her I don't like that much .

    The previews of next week, made me LOL. After telling Arie off at length he now has to tattle tell on another guy Good boy Arie, she says jump you say how high

    I don't like Chris, not at all. I was warming up to Doug with the skit, and him dressed as a woman, but then he had to be THAT guy( tattle tell guy)This franchise is getting old and really really predictable

    I don't see any connection between her and Jef. Someone like Travis who is funny and charming, he doesn't stand a chance either imnsho

    She does like Ryan, she always has, he wasn't a production pick, he was her pick. Sean is nice ,too nice, she likes the players and Sean is not a player

    Does Arie always have blanket handy? thank goodness production is around to just pop one in his hands
    luvlady345, Cornholio and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #155
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was a bit bored last night We all have baggage, married single , children , no children. Kalon was right, why didn't we hear what he actually said, not via Chris??? I don't think I would be THAT upset. My goodness Emily, talk about overereacting.! we get it, your a mom. Why would Kalon hurt you when he doesn't or didnt stand a chance with you.?! I don't like, orange Emily either- way way too much spray tan

    She was totally unfair to the other guys last night, I see a side to her I don't like that much .

    The previews of next week, made me LOL. After telling Arie off at length he now has to tattle tell on another guy Good boy Arie, she says jump you say how high

    I don't like Chris, not at all. I was warming up to Doug with the skit, and him dressed as a woman, but then he had to be THAT guy( tattle tell guy)This franchise is getting old and really really predictable

    I don't see any connection between her and Jef. Someone like Travis who is funny and charming, he doesn't stand a chance either imnsho

    She does like Ryan, she always has, he wasn't a production pick, he was her pick. Sean is nice ,too nice, she likes the players and Sean is not a player

    Does Arie always have blanket handy? thank goodness production is around to just pop one in his hands
    well since Arie dated one of the producers on the show a few years ago of course he has anything he wants available....it makes him look good....and IMO it shows he has been coached
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  6. #156
    FORT Fogey Midol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My own private zoo
    Posts
    4,251

    Re: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was a bit bored last night We all have baggage, married single , children , no children. Kalon was right, why didn't we hear what he actually said, not via Chris??? I don't think I would be THAT upset. My goodness Emily, talk about overereacting.! we get it, your a mom. Why would Kalon hurt you when he doesn't or didnt stand a chance with you.?! I don't like, orange Emily either- way way too much spray tan

    She was totally unfair to the other guys last night, I see a side to her I don't like that much .

    The previews of next week, made me LOL. After telling Arie off at length he now has to tattle tell on another guy Good boy Arie, she says jump you say how highI don't like Chris, not at all. I was warming up to Doug with the skit, and him dressed as a woman, but then he had to be THAT guy( tattle tell guy)This franchise is getting old and really really predictable

    I don't see any connection between her and Jef. Someone like Travis who is funny and charming, he doesn't stand a chance either imnsho

    She does like Ryan, she always has, he wasn't a production pick, he was her pick. Sean is nice ,too nice, she likes the players and Sean is not a player

    Does Arie always have blanket handy? thank goodness production is around to just pop one in his hands
    Can you say whipped? The poor guy actually looked so sad to me when she was ripping them all a new one during that party before the rose ceremony. He reminded me of Brad during the after the final rose.

    Her expectations are totally unrealistic. She seems to have barely spent any time with some of them. Even the ones she knows a little better, they still are feeling each her out and they have not even met Ricki. Most of them seemed to have just heard about Kalon that night and they all stuck up for her when they confronted him and then Doug went and told her. That seems pretty fast to me. I also think most of them knew she was not really into Kalon and seemed to be expecting him to go home sooner than later anyway.

    Emily just seems very rigid and unforgiving...thought that the first time and even more so this time. She expects perfection and that is just not reality.
    luvlady345 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

    The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

  7. #157
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,838

    Re: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Can you say whipped? The poor guy actually looked so sad to me when she was ripping them all a new one during that party before the rose ceremony. He reminded me of Brad during the after the final rose.

    Her expectations are totally unrealistic. She seems to have barely spent any time with some of them. Even the ones she knows a little better, they still are feeling each her out and they have not even met Ricki. Most of them seemed to have just heard about Kalon that night and they all stuck up for her when they confronted him and then Doug went and told her. That seems pretty fast to me. I also think most of them knew she was not really into Kalon and seemed to be expecting him to go home sooner than later anyway.

    Emily just seems very rigid and unforgiving...thought that the first time and even more so this time. She expects perfection and that is just not reality.
    I was thinking of whipped when I saw her with Arie. She comes across very robotic. I said before, she would not be an easy person to live with. I think she is looking for a boyfriend, nothing more than that.
    luvlady345 and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #158
    FORT Friend Baby's Breath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    739

    Re: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I'm afraid I stand alone... again. I felt heartsick for Emily. At first I didn't get the severity of Kalon's comment, but once I knew the context in which he said it and his overall attitude about being there, even I (with no emotional investment) was offended. He's flip and lacks empathy - he deserved the wrath of Emily! As for her being concerned that the guys didn't have her back, well that is something I understand. She was clearly drained when she was talking to Kalon, so why didn't one single guy chime in and support her in that moment? I understand letting her speak for herself but taking into consideration that she was voiceless and not feeling well, I believe someone should have piped up. No wonder she questions what happened at the time the comment was actually said. Overall, I love this group of guys. They rank high on the list of past and present contestants for me - reminding me of some of my favs like Ryan Sutter and Reid Rosenthal. However, there is nothing sexier than a man who has your back... combine that with the fact that you are a mom... I totally get why she'd be scanning this group for that characteristic! It means the world to me when my man confronts a person/an issue on my behalf (whether it be family related or something personal) without me asking. I think it is an admirable characteristic for a grown child to have, as well. I'm not saying we should need our spouses or our grown children to fight our battles for us, but to show love like that is, in my estimation, endearing.

  9. #159
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,882

    Re: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Emily's explanation of the events are in her blog now posted in her blog thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  10. #160
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,838

    Re: 6/11 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I don't think you are alone. I think quite a few think as you do.My husband has my back,and he had my back before he was my husband .But if he didn't see or hear the confrontation, then I am on my own , and that's where I want to be.I can fight my own battles( most of them) I don't flip from feisty to 'in dire' need of help.
    luvlady345 and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.