Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526
Like Tree403Likes

Thread: 6/4 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 6/4 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    The "baggage" commenter sounded like Jef's voice, IMO. But I'm puzzled because I don't think Jef would make that remark. IMO his earlier comments to Emily about looking forward to having kids seemed authentic.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm having a hard time viewing Jef & Emily as the same age bracket.
    Another unrelated note: Jef reminds me of the UB40 singer.
    It's not Jef because he has a one on one date and this happens during a group date

IMO u can so tell its kalons voice. Listen to him talk to emily and then listen to the VoiceOver

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Jef reminds me of the UB40 singer.
    He reminds me of an extremely young Tim Robbins. Something about the face.

I agree though, they don't really look the same age at all. The knee socks didn't help.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am happy for a drama free (sort of) show! After greasy Ben's season with all the sleezy Courtney drama, its a breath of fresh air! I like some drama, but not the over the top crap we had to put up with last season.
    Amen! That's what I said last week, too.

Loved the sailing date. I used to live in Washington State, and some friends of mine owned a sailboat and loved taking people out in it. We only went on leisurely sails, but they did enter races, and I always thought it would be cool to participate in one.

Felt a tad let down by Fleiss and Co. In the preview they had led us to believe that some guy got seriously injured, but it turned out to be what? A boo-boo? Did Emily kiss his finger and make it better?

That 2-on-1 date was just horrible. You could practically hear the crickets chirping in the silences of their conversation. I must say I loved the cave, though. Hubby and I are going back to England on vacation in another week, and we're really looking forward to seeing the caves in Derbyshire again. When we went there before, the guide at one cave said that in the old days a hundred years ago, you could eat dinner there and be serenaded by a children's choir up on a ledge.
    mesachick likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Closed Thread