Closed Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree403Likes

Thread: 6/4 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/4 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    What company owns Pepto Bismol?
    Is Fleiss a major shareholder in that company?
    Maybe that's why this franchise has become nauseating more often than not[/
    I got heartburn after Monday 's show .I took some
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I really liked her conversations with both Doug and Ryan. She was kind but also direct and wouldn't let them just snow her with pretty words. When they wouldn't answer her questions directly she called them on it. I am liking her very much this time around and I really hope she lucks out and finds love. I'm still realistic about the show and her chances, but I'd like to see it happen for her.
    navybelle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I really liked her conversations with both Doug and Ryan. She was kind but also direct and wouldn't let them just snow her with pretty words. When they wouldn't answer her questions directly she called them on it. I am liking her very much this time around and I really hope she lucks out and finds love. I'm still realistic about the show and her chances, but I'd like to see it happen for her.
    I hope she doesn't find love on here. I hope she finds love, we all need some of that in our lives. But this way? no, I don't think her soul-mate is on this show.You know whoever she chooses, the media will hound them.( jmho)
    -Andy Rooney-

Sure, I get what you're saying Fanny. But I think if we said that now to Trista and Ryan they would laugh, because as improbable as it seems they found what they were looking for on this show. So, as much as I agree it is unlikely that this all works out for Emily, I really hope that she and her daughter find happiness.

Believe me, I have surprised myself with how much I've warmed to Emily after Brad's season (I was a huge Chantal fan, although I didn't dislike Emily at all). Frankly, after that season ended I thought they were both too good for Brad. I think Emily is a great woman, and I hope she finds the happiness she's looking for.

Trista and Ryan and Jason and Molly would argue the fact that you can't find your soulmate through this process. Blake and Holly found each other as well (they are newlyweds). The media isn't hounding any of them either. People fall in love in some very unconventional ways. I don't particularly care about the vehicle in which Emily finds her man.
    Last edited by mesachick; 06-07-2012 at 11:26 PM.
    ilja likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

So, based on the previews alone, who do we guess is the "Get the &*($&#( out!" guy? I will need to watch the scene again, but can we narrow it down based on who is seen sitting around? She obviously is looking up at someone when she asks if they have anything to say for themselves, so it's not the guys sitting on the couches.

Or have we already discussed this and I missed it somehow? I thought it was Ryan just because he's a jerk, but then we see him commenting on how he couldn't believe someone else would say something like that. We see Arie sitting on the couch near Emily, so it's not him. I highly doubt it is Jef or Sean, they just don't seem the type.

Perhaps Kalon? He's kept a low profile since the first night, but he still seems like a brat.

Well, Kalon would be the obvious choice but there have been several guys emerge as total douchebags in the past episode or two, so that opens the field a bit more...lol.
    ilja and jucamer like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

The voice that replies doesn't have an accent. It's not a low voice, rather mid-range, so it could be either Kalon or Travis. My money is on Kalon, but maybe Travis. The mystery deepens. I wonder if she really does pull his arms off and beat him with them. Oh, dear, we're sleuthing. **slaps self on head**

What if it's Chris? He isn't seen commenting like Ryan or Jef.
    jucamer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It's not Kalons voice in the preview.. We played it back enough times. My money would be on Kalon going home, he has nothing to offer, and he's another dolt when he drinks. I think its the type of thing he would say( baggage) . I can't think of anyone else other than Ryan saying something like that. Its not eggless guy , he's too sweet. ( is Travis the one with the egg) nah, he would never say something like that.
    -Andy Rooney-

The "baggage" commenter sounded like Jef's voice, IMO. But I'm puzzled because I don't think Jef would make that remark. IMO his earlier comments to Emily about looking forward to having kids seemed authentic.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm having a hard time viewing Jef & Emily as the same age bracket.
    Another unrelated note: Jef reminds me of the UB40 singer.

Closed Thread