Closed Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree403Likes

Thread: 6/4 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/4 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    So Michael was on this show why? Since he survived all the eliminations up until tonight's episode, couldn't they show even ONE conversation between him and Emily? Does ABC save money by not allowing him to talk? It's just ridiculous we found out nothing about him or the dynamic with Emily.
    I agree with this. He was kind of cute, I thought, and I'd like to have seen some interaction between him and Emily. Maybe they just didn't click at all but she kept him over some of the other guys because quite a few are just filler anyways, and he was probably not annoying or difficult?
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

I don't mind that she let him go. I just would have liked to see even a smidgen of a conversation. Re Jef, OMG that outfit he had on for the RC. I hope he just got carried away by being in Bermuda and doesn't always dress like a kid. I think Emily likes him because looking at him makes her feel like a teenager again, and she probably missed out on a couple of those years.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Funny..because Jef is older than several guys there..and more successful. But he does dress weird.
    I haven't seen nearly enough of Jef yet to form a real opinion, but from what little I've seen so far ... Jef seems very soft spoken but when he does speak he seems to be speaking with a purpose. Except for using the word 'like' way too much, he says some interesting things that are worth hearing, I think.

But those short britches, gads!
    JavaJo, jucamer and Midol like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses View Post
    When did Ryan become psychotic?
    When Emily kissed Arie.
    dzigner and Midol like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

LOL @ the sound of silence theme on tonight's episode. Or was that crickets? Just kiss the damn girl already! Then they complain that Arie kisses her every chance he gets?

Chris was a non-entity to me for the first 3 episodes, now I just want him off my TV! His immaturity about the age issue is coming through loud and clear. Get lost dude and take Ryan with you.

You know that thin line between confidence and arrogance? It's really hard to explain most times but Ryan demonstrates it quite well. He is so darned lucky that he is so good looking.

WTH was Jef wearing? A suit jacket, shirt, shorts, blue knee socks and nice shoes? I should never critique others clothes but those blue socks should only be worn while playing bagpipes and wearing a kilt or something.

I like Doug, he seems like a good guy. I think Emily is sensing something just below the surface and she's comparing him to Brad. Physically, they are similar, and her questioning of him was trying to see if she could get him to react like Brad might. I also think that she is trying to develop an attraction to him because it would make sense. But if "IT" isn't there, it isn't there. I'm pretty sure he won't be lonely after this show.

Love little spitfire Emily. She impresses me more each week and does seem to have a good read on the guys. I think it is helping her that she has had her friends, mom and Ricki around as she isn't solely focused on the guys. It is giving her some good perspective. She is quickly becoming one of my fave bachelorettes and definitely makes up for Ali and Ashley. I don't think she will find her ever lasting love on this show but will date her F1 for a little while after this is all over.
    Moontat, jucamer and Midol like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

If I were the mom to a little girl whose grandparents are fabulously wealthy, I would not allow her to be shown so much on TV, along with the front of my house that people could identify. There are a lot of whackos out there.

I don't think she will find her ever lasting love on this show but will date her F1 for a little while after this is all over.
    I think you are right. This lot make me LOL! All of them. Jef with one f. He looks like he is 12.And his like, like like and her ya know ya know,what a boring conversation! Arie, he has this sloppy mouth and he's just weird BUT she is in lust with him, no doubt! if you look at him closely and we did tonight. He was lucky to be with this lot! Chris H saying you like this kid, that stood out! she needs Chris H! LOL

Sean, there's something there- he just isn't edgy enough.

I didn't know there was a Charlie or a Travis

I have never met a bunch so inadequate to be on this show! I don't know if its to make the 2-3 that are just okay seem better. The happiest Emily looks is when she is with her daughter - pure joy ..She doesn't need a man to make her happy , I like that about her, because I feel there isn't a guy for her on this show.I dont even know if there is a guy out there that fits the bill. I really don't. Its okay to have standards, especially if this show was the best they could do for her.

Ryan, what a frigging bore! omg. I don't even know what he's saying half the time .He was also drunk! I don't even think he's good looking.Neither does my picky daughter in law.

Chris is ugly- ugly piggy eyes .I don't like Doug but Chris is ridiculous .Its like its manufactured drama and written lines.

All that testosterone and booze, not good LOL

BTW Em: "I really dont like to see guys compete?" well I would stay away from the race track then!!

I am happy we are in Bermuda,the crowds snapping pictures on dates, cheesy.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

re: Jef. I thought Bermuda shorts, long socks and loafers were acceptable (and common) attire for a semi-formal affair in Bermuda. I didn't think he was oddly dressed given the circumstances. I guess the fact he looks 16 may have thrown some people off, tho.
    french dip and Eastcoastmom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I agree with this. He was kind of cute, I thought, and I'd like to have seen some interaction between him and Emily. Maybe they just didn't click at all but she kept him over some of the other guys because quite a few are just filler anyways, and he was probably not annoying or difficult?
    Really? I mean did she just tick the 'not a chance box with him?' We really had no idea about him. Only from what I saw on ABC.com and he seemed nice.I have no idea why half of them bothered to show( and then cry when they leave) its almost, I did say almost like this is about Emily, and she's auditioning for something. I cannot put my finger on what though.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Really? I mean did she just tick the 'not a chance box with him?' We really had no idea about him. Only from what I saw on ABC.com and he seemed nice.I have no idea why half of them bothered to show( and then cry when they leave) its almost, I did say almost like this is about Emily, and she's auditioning for something. I cannot put my finger on what though.
    A reality show starring her and little Ricki and her neverending search for true love because the millions of men out there just don't understand her and her oh so hard and complicated life and love for expensive shoes and bags?...Or is that just too cynical?
    Alexxxx and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Closed Thread