Closed Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree403Likes

Thread: 6/4 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/4 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

What was Jef wearing at the rose ceremony? Blue knee socks? UGH, he needs someone to help dress him, PRONTO!;(

Oh well have fun ladies.. I loved coming on here for the spoilers so now I guess I'm stuck with the ABC forums which sucks.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    YUP! We've been spoiler free since Ashley's season. There is a MOD notice toward the top of the index that explains why.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/bachelorette-emily-maynard/90043-announcement-regarding-upcoming-season-bachelorette.html
    Is there another forum where spoiling/sleuthing is allowed? Did people move on to another site? This one seems slower now, not very active.

No other forum, and no, I can't tell you where others have gone. I'm sorry, but we have been in this mode for a couple of years now.
    fireflyer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

This is the first I've watched of Emily's season after skipping Ben's. I was pleasantly surprised. I think I'll watch a couple more. I like that she seems aware of the men. Her comments to CH about Ryan were spot on and then noticing that while she liked a guy (Doug?) his name kept coming up in all the controversy.

Okay, you ladies were cracking me up tonight!!! I laughed so hard at the thought of Ryan being the next bachelor with all of his ladies being a little on the chubby side. Oh my, now that would be entertaining!!!

When the red team lost the race, Sean said that he was really upset, because there were a couple of players on the yellow team who were going to get to spend more time with Emily. I am betting that he was talking about Ryan and Kalon. Would you agree?
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    By the previews, they do keep showing Ari looking upset during that part. I sure hope it's not him. Though I do wonder if he peaked too soon.
    I think that's precisely the reason why it probably wasn't Arie. They always try to mislead with those coming attractions. I'm hoping it was Kalon who said it.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink View Post
    What was Jef wearing at the rose ceremony? Blue knee socks? UGH, he needs someone to help dress him, PRONTO!;(
    I hope he cracks open his piggy bank and takes some of his allowance to buy himself some big boy pants.

The Bermuda shorts should stay in Bermuda.
    YorkieMom likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

So Michael was on this show why? Since he survived all the eliminations up until tonight's episode, couldn't they show even ONE conversation between him and Emily? Does ABC save money by not allowing him to talk? It's just ridiculous we found out nothing about him or the dynamic with Emily.
    Alexxxx, ilja and Midol like this.

Funny..because Jef is older than several guys there..and more successful. But he does dress weird.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread