I cannot believe that Ryan got a rose...though I saw it coming. He is a great comedian though.
I am so happy seeing Sean and Emily together, they look a little smitten.
Still loving on Arie, but what worries me is that he seems to be more into her with the initiation of everything that she does. :/
WTF was Jef wearing? Please put on some long pants buddy! I still need to see more of their interaction to decide what I think of him and Emily.
Dougie needs to go. There is no way that he is the right person for Emily at this point.
Not much of Kalon tonight to say anything...
Next weeks preview speaks volumes...GTFO!! lol...loving the 'bad' Emily!
I can't wait for next week!
Yep, that would be a spoiler, so its not permitted. Although you could send me a PM because I'm dying to know! :D
My input on this episode.
1. I think Emily really likes to kiss Arie, but I'm not sure if she is falling in love with him or just lusting after him. I do think he is a frontrunner though.
2. She must really like Jef because I feel like she was really disappointed that he has not kissed her yet. She is not even sure if he likes her, but I think she is giving him a pass on that right now because she hopes he does like her. I think if Jef was some of the other guy she would not care if he did not kiss her or how he feels about her.
3. She like really likes Sean and I feel like they have a great connection so far. I can easily see him making the F2.
4.Ughh Ryan...enough said!
5. The whole Doug/Chris drama is stupid and they both can go because neither one of them is winning. lol
6. I think the f4 will be four of these guys Jef, Arie, Sean, Doug or Chris. I just hope Ryan doesn't make it that far!
OK so it has been a year or two since I've been on here... what is up? No Spoiler thread for the Bachelorette?