Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Your top 3 picks for Em?

FORT Fan

Your top 3 picks for Em?

Mine are, in order, Sean, Arie, Jef. Your turn

FORT Fogey

Re: Your top 3 picks for Em?

In order: Arie, Sean, Doug.

I don't think she's going to choose a man with a child, so that knocks out Doug, who seems to be a great guy. Haven't seen enough of Jef to pick him at this point. Really haven't seen enough interaction with Sean, either.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    In order: Arie, Sean, Doug.

I don't think she's going to choose a man with a child, so that knocks out Doug, who seems to be a great guy. Haven't seen enough of Jef to pick him at this point. Really haven't seen enough interaction with Sean, either.
    We haven't seen a whole lot with them yet but what I have seen I really like, good gut feeling about those two

FORT Fogey

Doug seems a good solid, mature guy. I liked how he tried to help Tony. It showed emotional generosity and compassion, two qualities I really like in a man. Men often don't offer that kind of support to other men, so if he can do that for Tony, he would be even more likely to give that to Emily. <<sigh>> He probably won't get picked. I'd be looking more for those kinds of qualities than the "Wow, I'm in love" and fireworks kind of feeling. That can burn out quickly, especially when the real world sets in. The other is more enduring.

This might change as we get to know some of the other guys better, but for right now it would be in order... Arie, Doug, Chris. I think Sean is a cutie, but I haven't seen enough interaction between him and Emily to know if they would be a good match or not yet.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

At the moment: Arie, Sean and Chris. That may change though
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Fogey

1) Caesar the limo driver (Caesar never gets any action)
    2) Chris Harrison (he's single and ready to mingle now)
    3) Emily Maynard (because nobody will ever love Emily more than she loves herself)

BTW, J.D., nennie and 3 others like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I like the TV Sean but I like him for me not for Emily. I am greedy like that.

I can see she really likes Jef- is he father and husband material? Of that I am not sure.

I will wait until I see more one on ones.
    NEPASue likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

1) Ricki
    2) Ricki
    3) Ricki

Let's face it, the chances she marries one of the guys from this season is slim to none so she should just end this thing alone, walk away with her daughter, and probably meet her future husband out in the real world.

On a side note: I would totally pick Sean for myself but not for Emily.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

There is something about Arie I do not like. I know it is not a choice of whom I would pick so if she likes him great, but I see nothing appealing about him.

I like Doug a lot so far, but he has had little interaction with Emily so I have no idea if it will work or not.

Jef is ok, but I just do not think Emily is good enough for him. I think she is way too high maitenance for him. I cannot see her being a free enough spirit for him.

I think so far Chris is the best match for her. He is as boring to me as she is so I see them being able to bore each other for a long time together.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast