Closed Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: 5/28 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/28 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

They are "hidden" in a private room so they can connect (mostly with conversation) without the camera and microphones recording the interaction. Some, if not most of those who have come forward state that it was a time to talk without interference. Yes, there has been some hanky panky (Blob) but for the most part it is about being away from the cameras.
    Midol likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    They are "hidden" in a private room so they can connect (mostly with conversation) without the camera and microphones recording the interaction. Some, if not most of those who have come forward state that it was a time to talk without interference. Yes, there has been some hanky panky (Blob) but for the most part it is about being away from the cameras.
    I know that. The problem is that the viewing public often assumes that they are having sex. Like Ben and Courtney for example, how much talking do we think those two actually did that night. I don't think that Emily would want that perception of her out there, what with her being a single mom and providing an example for her daughter.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

If it was my daughter (as one of the F3) I sure wouldn't like to think he's bed hopping around. I would think that you "know" who you want before the F3 anyway so you might only boink 1/3. I remember being so sure Trista had fooled around with both Charlie and Ryan and being kind of grossed out.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I have just always assumed that's what they did in the overnight dates. Do you mean to tell me that they don't always do what it looks like they are going to do? I would love to think that is true because it always grossed me out that all of them did.
    french dip and Babbred like this.

They spend time alone without cameras, and yes the way the fantasy suites are decorated leads viewers to believe some major hankie pankie is going on, but that is definitely not the case every time.

It is a good question. Jason, a 'single dad', didn't seem to change the format on his show, so will the 'single mom' do things differently? I wonder...
    Midol likes this.

read the card "if you should choose" woman looks coyly at man

I would like it if someone said "yes I'd love to talk with you longer" instead of putting on the teddy and shutting the door suggestively. I think I am becoming a prude in my old age after all.
    Babbred likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I know that. The problem is that the viewing public often assumes that they are having sex. Like Ben and Courtney for example, how much talking do we think those two actually did that night. I don't think that Emily would want that perception of her out there, what with her being a single mom and providing an example for her daughter.
    During Brad's season, Emily said she didn't know what she would do since she was concerned about setting a good example for her daughter. Then they showed her accepting the overnight date while wearing black patent leather spiked high heels. I jumped to one conclusion, but they could have ended up just talking.

FORT Fogey

I always wear my black patent leather spiked high heels when I need to have a serious convo.

Emily is a healthy, red-blooded, lusty woman with needs just like anybody else. She practically begged Brad to kiss her at her HTD. Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure what happened behind that closed door. Especially since, from what she told Tony when she let him go, Brad reassured her all season long that she was THE ONE.
    Fanny Mare and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Yes, but Emily doesn't want the public to see her going to any of the F3 guy's rooms, lest she be judged for it. With good reason too, since us perverts always think that when man & woman alone together in room, they always do the boom boom.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a clause written in her contract that they couldn't show her going to their rooms, but it is very possible that she could go to her F1's room only~~also not shown on TV. Why wouldn't she? It is the only time you can be "real" no cameras, no microphones and be away from the producers.

Now I have no way of knowing who slept with who in these F3 situations, which is why I am surprised at the F2's reaction to them not being chosen. If the lead did NOT sleep/sex you up, pretty clear indicator that you aren't the chosen one. Now if they did sleep with you and not choose you, then it's obvious why we get the reactions that we do. I honestly don't believe that Ashley slept with Ben and he probably knew that he wasn't The One, and was angry because she let him propose. Not that she didn't choose him.
    mesachick and Babbred like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I always wear my black patent leather spiked high heels when I need to have a serious convo.

Emily is a healthy, red-blooded, lusty woman with needs just like anybody else. She practically begged Brad to kiss her at her HTD. Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure what happened behind that closed door. Especially since, from what she told Tony when she let him go, Brad reassured her all season long that she was THE ONE.
    And that assumption is why Emily may want to choose a different idea than overnight dates with three men, since she is now the lead. Sleeping with one man who's telling you that you are the one (and I bet Brad told her he loved her as well), is much different than a woman sleeping with three different guys in one week (which is what the general public will assume about Emily if they chose to forgo their separate rooms lol). Sucks to have double standards, but it is what it is. I can't see Emily wanting that kind of impression of her circling around the mass media.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread