Closed Thread
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: 5/28 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/28 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    I'm relieved that we are not seeing a bunch of frat boys, unless TPTB are not showing that aspect of these men. I also like that so far Emily is acting like a lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    what is wrong with saying 'y'all? Millions of people say y'all.
    Y'all are both right!

FORT Newbie

At least Emily has not said "all y'all" yet!
    JunkieGirl, Shoepie and Babbred like this.

I thought Allesandro was definitely strange, but I'm going to give him a little slack...just a little.

The word "commitment" in Portuguese is compromisso. I think when he was saying compromise, he was meaning commitment.

He would have been gone anyway.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fan

Late to the party again this week, I was not an Emily fan but she is growing on me. So far I am really enjoying this season, I just became a huge Sean fan, before he was just eye candy but now that I've heard him talk I'm in love!
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CruGirl13 View Post
    At least Emily has not said "all y'all" yet!
    Actually it's alluy'all.
    J.D. and Babbred like this.

I'm finally enjoying The Bachelor/Bachelorette show again...it's been awhile. Couldn't even bring myself to watch that wine-growing Ben's season. Ashley drove me nuts and Brad was Brad.
    What I like about Emily is that she seems unaware of how beautiful she is...or at least, handles it with no show of super-ego.
    I don't care how often she says Y'all...it's her and many others' way where she lives and not a sign of being dull/dumb.

I think she's handling the bunch of not-so-great guys that she was given...what was up w/the casting of this show??
    I'm not sure if spoilers are allowed so I'm going to assume they aren't....I can see why Arie is appealing but the stories out there in cyberspace don't make him so.
    Ryan is as slimy as it gets...to me....looks like a smooth operator and very concerned about his masculinity. Jef is kind of dorky to me. And I surely don't get why so many, including Emily, think Chris is good looking....yikes, he looks like a chicken in the face. But that's just me.
    Sean is really better looking than I had first thought....he does seem like the perfect package....as does Emily...guess it depends on personalities whether it works for them. On paper, he seems perfect.

Now to defend my beloved Dolly Parton: She is the same age as me so no, she's definitely not 70 yrs old. She has had plastic surgery...lots of it and hopefully, she'll soon stop. She still looks good but on the verge of getting that Weird-Look celebs get w/too much.
    As for her figure: I knew of Dolly from the late '60's when she was just a duet singer for George Jones. She used to have a very small chest, a tiny waist and huge hips, butt and thighs. At the time of her "change" in looks, she claimed she dieted....I personally have always thought she was one of the first to try out liposuction so I think her butt is probably all hers, because it was gigantic...she probably just invested in other parts for change in body. Even she admits she's had implants.
    She looks good, almost on the verge of weirdness but not yet...please stop, Dolly.
    But what a beautiful/different voice!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we actually did get a love "connection" on this "journey?"
    ilja, Photobabe and tbamom like this.

Whew, always a few days behind y'all! teehee Various thoughts...

I must be in the minority that wasn't floored by Ryan's looks...and he really turned me off with the 7 page letter. Not liking him. Even before the "fat" comments, I'd tuned him out for leaving the kids he was supposed to be showing he could play with to get some "time" with Emily...who had made it clear she was getting some girl talk in about her friends' impressions. He deserved whatever fallout came from that interaction. Loved, loved, loved Wendy, though. If she's not married, she should totally get show!

Did anyone else flash back on the movie "Fear," when Arie and Emily were in the rollercoaster? If not...I totally didn't, either.

Didn't catch any good vibes off of Alessandro and not into his look but no matter what he said, I think language was causing some conflict. Overall, though, was for the best, with the subsequent "gypsey" comments and such.

Thought it was nice that Doug had that talk with Tony, although he jumped to, "Are you thinking about going home," a little quick (editing?). I think that Emily actually helped him save face a little, by making the decision for him; wish he hadn't gotten so teary about things before that, though.

Really, really like Sean - his looks, his personality...he seems perfect. That leads to some niggling thoughts but I can't articulate them properly and they would probably come out derogatory, although not meant to be.

And final thought...Nate who....Ooooh! How'd they hide him for three weeks?! I'm so unobservant!
    Midol and tbamom like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I thought Allesandro was definitely strange, but I'm going to give him a little slack...just a little.

The word "commitment" in Portuguese is compromisso. I think when he was saying compromise, he was meaning commitment.

He would have been gone anyway.
    His command of the English lauguage is far too good for this to have a different meaning. Read Emily's blog. He is also a vampire hunter and claims one is in the house. He took her out in the woods and showed her crosses he hung all over the trees. Creepy. This is clearly the reason she was so upset after she walked him out. She was wearing boots in that scene, so she had just come from the woods. We see her walk out by the pool with a woman, probably Cassie, to talk.

I believe she was angry that production had cast him in the first place and not told her about these details.

I am another who doesn't find Chris attractive. There is just something about his facial proportions that I don't like. There are a few of the guys who seem to have the same issues (as has been said before) smallish, close set eyes is one of them.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am another who doesn't find Chris attractive. There is just something about his facial proportions that I don't like. There are a few of the guys who seem to have the same issues (as has been said before) smallish, close set eyes is one of them.
    I agree. Doug has a similiar look with the small eyes. I don't find either attractive, at all. Sean, Jef and Michael are the best looking to me. We have seen little of Michael (long hair) so that means he is out of there soon.
    Midol likes this.

Closed Thread