Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: 5/28 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/28 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I agree. Dude kept saying he was a gypsy, liked to travel around (sounded more like a vagabond to me). Who decided it was a good idea to cast him for a single mom of a 6 year old? And an ultra-conservative, deeply Southern one at that?

The cuts are easy right now. I'd say they'll be easy all the way up to the final 3. Or maybe 2.
    Very easy.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Emily's Blog is posted in her blog thread. Like the one from Chris this week, I also recommend this as a must read.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

It's going to be boring for the next several weeks watching her send home the ones who never should have been there in the first place. If I had that bunch to choose from, I could hardly wait to weed out most of them and get to the point of focusing on the very few real possibilities.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    It's going to be boring for the next several weeks watching her send home the ones who never should have been there in the first place. If I had that bunch to choose from, I could hardly wait to weed out most of them and get to the point of focusing on the very few real possibilities.
    To bad she couldn't have just weeded them out the first two weeks and then concentrated her time on the best of the crop for the remainder of the time. Fleiss needs to rethink this show.
    french dip, Midol, Midol and 1 others like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

a few weeks of one on one dates with the top 5 or so.
    nennie and Longhornfan like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    To bad she couldn't have just weeded them out the first two weeks and then concentrated her time on the best of the crop for the remainder of the time. Fleiss needs to rethink this show.
    But then he would lose the segment of the audience who are not watching this for romance - I would be one of those. In fact, I don't recall the last time I watched the final pick episode because I really don't care who any of these people purportedly end up with - I'm watching for the lunacy.
    norealityhere likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

The weekly rundown for this episode is posted in the thread at the top of the index page.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Sorry, but Emily seems whiny, indecisive, and aloof. She has the Pia Zadora deer in the headlights glare that is not pleasant.
    guest and norealityhere like this.

Im not sure why one or two people thought this episode showed an intelligent Emily, especially when she admitted she has no talents. The only time she shows passion and conviction in her words is anything mother related. Shes coming out her shell a little but still is the same dull blonde that says y'all and asks the same questions again and again.

I still cant stand Ryan, he also looks a bit like the sleezeballs that give out vouchers for club nights. If I'm honest about Kalon, I er....have a sort of bad boy snob crush on him....ooops . I also love Nate and Michael who never get screen time.

Ah well...
    guest likes this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    But then he would lose the segment of the audience who are not watching this for romance - I would be one of those. In fact, I don't recall the last time I watched the final pick episode because I really don't care who any of these people purportedly end up with - I'm watching for the lunacy.
    Yes but give her 5 weeks of the same 5 guys and all the jealousy and the claws come out and then you would see lunacy. Shoot we might just get a first for a bachette and she walk off and say I am not picking anyone like Brad did. Now that would be fun watching. I know there is not much of a snow balls chance in July that there is going to be a romance and marriage from most of these contestants.
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.