Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree211Likes

Thread: 5/21 The Bachelorette 8 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/21 The Bachelorette 8 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    The 2 she didn't pick could be brothers - they look so much alike!
    I said the same thing right before reading your post! Aside from the goofy glasses, they could be the same guy! Twins?
    I guess there's a look they have that she didn't care for. I think Tony looks like a jockey - maybe he should go out with Lindzi - she lives somewhere near him doesn't she? They could have horses in common.
    Ryan is pretty hot, and one of my favorites so far!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

OMG, I have to laugh at Tony - the guys cheer him on as he goes to break up Ryan's time with Emily and then he has to listen to Emily read Ryan's letter back to him. Worst.idea.evah!! Bet the other guys were thankful they weren't the ones who decided to break that 'special time' up!
    jucamer likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm over the guys picking on Kalon - they're talking about the way he speaks. Well, I remember another guy who spoke really well (cough, cough - Ames!) and he became one of my favorite Bachelors ever!! I just don't see what the issue with Kalon is (yet). I see Emily skeptical about him, which is good, but, damn, the guys need to lay off the jealousy a bit!
    Florimel and Monte71 like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Random musings...

I like the muppets, I really do. But that was the lamest date ever. Except for Waldorf and Chris Harrison. It has to be the format though because of the heavy editing. If it was a date with one guy, Ricki and Emily it would have worked better.

Ryan is so good looking and sweet. All of the references and talk of Brad is just going to drive me up the wall. Ryan is not Brad and neither are these guys!

Charlie is scared of speaking in front of a crowd but comes on national TV? Doesn't compute.

So Emily is the one who breaks Travis' egg? Didn't see that one coming. Guess she doesn't want him to take care of her and Ricki.

That dude who left tonight? The one with the glasses...it's almost like he was channeling Reid. The glasses and the hair. Weird.
    ButterflyFaery likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I like the muppets, I really do. But that was the lamest date ever.

Very very lame

Ryan is so good looking and sweet. All of the references and talk of Brad is just going to drive me up the wall. Ryan is not Brad and neither are these guys!
    It was pretty bad, she kept on saying Brad over and over , enough Em!and stop twirling your hair. Kelly on Live with Kelly has Emily's giggle down just right..

She is a tiny little thing- lets hope we don't have too many dates baking cookies

I am just an average mom honey. With a killer wardrobe! wowza
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I actually liked Kalon much better tonight. He's much more well-spoken than most of the other guys, and I guess I just like that. I haven't seen him be mean or act superior to the other guys, except for the helicopter arrival if you want to look at it that way. I think Emily likes him so far. She probably smells money.
    Florimel, JavaJo, Midol and 1 others like this.

I wasn't a fan of Emily's on Brad's season.
    She seems better this season, but I'm still not a fan.
    And, was it written into her contract that these guys have to tell her every 2 minutes that she's "the most gorgeous girl" I've ever seen or she "looks just fantastic"?
    And, please who are all these people that "fell in love with Emily Maynard"!!

I watch this show every season, but so far this season is pretty boring, IMO.
    luvlady345, Vonna and Midol like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Finally someone agrees with me. I'm so disappointed...it really is very boring.
    luvlady345, Midol and Pandora2 like this.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I wasn't a fan of Emily's on Brad's season.
    She seems better this season, but I'm still not a fan.
    And, was it written into her contract that these guys have to tell her every 2 minutes that she's "the most gorgeous girl" I've ever seen or she "looks just fantastic"?
    And, please who are all these people that "fell in love with Emily Maynard"!!

My daughter in law came by. She said its a little like watching a family in a reality show, crossed with a tourism show

.But your not wrong, its a tad on the boring side.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Chris Harrison's blog for episode 2 is posted in his thread.
    JavaJo likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread