Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog - Bachelorette Emily

Re: Chris Harrison Blog - Bachelorette Emily

I didn't say I was worried about Arie, I said I felt bad for him. He's a big boy, he will be fine. But the producers did not do him any favors at all.
    bachelorwatcher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    My biggest disappointment in the live show was that they did not speak to anyone in the audience who was Team Arie.
    If it wasn't live they probably would had. Having gone to AFTR taping the questions normally take a while and there is a lot of set up before each one, normally.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' finale AND the 'Bachelor Pad' premiere! | PopWatch | EW.comSpeaking of Jef, there’s not much to say about this couple that you couldn’t clearly see in their body language during the show. They love each other very much and are already off to an amazing start. Hearing the stories how Jef has spent so much time with Emily and Ricki, and how much he already loves that little girl, is amazing. Does this guarantee they will get married and stay together forever? Of course not. What they have is a great and beautiful start. They love each other very much, and have the beginning of what will hopefully be a long lasting relationship.
    I guess this means they have been fighting and are probably going to break up soon. Just hurry up and get it over with. I'm getting kinda tired of the scenario where the couple dates for almost a year, and then the producers ask for the money back for the cost of the ring (since no wedding occurred within the year), and then the couple breaks up.

They ask for the return of the ring, not the cost of the ring.

I actually think this couple has a better chance than most. Look at all their discussion that were left in the editing, much of which revolved around life after the bubble. If they survive the trip to Africa over the next couple of weeks, they can survive Charlotte.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678