Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog - Bachelorette Emily

Re: Chris Harrison Blog - Bachelorette Emily

While I don't expect Blogs to be at the same level as an edited article by a professional, I do wish Chris would learn about paragraphs so his blog would be easier to read.

I understand him wanting to cover for the lead but part of the responsiblity for Chris' dad love statement to Chris belongs to Emily and I say that as someone who likes her a lot.

I really liked this episode.

FORT Fogey
    I wonder if the live ATFR is because she wants to continue to date her F2 and make a decision close to the finale?? They could tape a final rose ceremony shortly before?

Perhaps she decides to keep dating her final 2, and they shoot a rose ceremony shortly before the ATFR, and then go live?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-03-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    NEPASue likes this.

I wouldn't mind contiuing to date the final 2. Of course, I would probably have a different final 2 by at least one than she will.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I wouldn't mind contiuing to date the final 2. Of course, I would probably have a different final 2 by at least one than she will.
    If that is an option sign me up! I wish I had seen a bit more of Charlie because I think my F2 would have been him and Sean.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fan

Yeah I think this live ATFR thing is very interesting... hmmmmm not sure what to think

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Yeah I think this live ATFR thing is very interesting... hmmmmm not sure what to think
    I think the ATFR with Jen Schafft was live...she rejected adorable Jerry and was dating her agent (or something) which pissed off the fans and put the Bachelorette "on hold" until it was revived 3 years (?) later for Deahhhhna.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    I think the ATFR with Jen Schafft was live...she rejected adorable Jerry and was dating her agent (or something) which pissed off the fans and put the Bachelorette "on hold" until it was revived 3 years (?) later for Deahhhhna.
    Yeah, I'm hoping for a happy ending with this one, a live wedding? I might be as delusional as Chris but I can dream right?

FORT Fogey

MF has stated repeatedly that his dream is for a season to end with a wedding. That's why I raised my eyebrows about the live ATFR. He almost got his wish with Brad and Emily. The ATFR was taped on the day that was scheduled to be their wedding, before they came to their senses.

Good idea? Of course not.

Emily and her F1 stupid enough to do it? Yes, probably.
    Mikesgirl83 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Yeah, I'm hoping for a happy ending with this one, a live wedding? I might be as delusional as Chris but I can dream right?
    Wouldn't be funny to find out that Emily was knocked up before the ATFR? (because she wants more kids "yesterday") and they ARE getting married PDQ?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    Wouldn't be funny to find out that Emily was knocked up before the ATFR? (because she wants more kids "yesterday") and they ARE getting married PDQ?
    Ooops production forgot to put condoms in the fantasy suite
    NEPASue likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast