Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Doug - Bachelorette 8

Re: Doug - Bachelorette 8

While I have sympathy for what Doug has gone through regarding being a foster child, I just don't find him very attractive and yes I agree about some of his past behavior on the show. I suspect he'll be gone when it comes time for Emily to get rid of those whom she just considers friends after she gets rid of the driftwood. Is that a mean thing to say?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    While I have sympathy for what Doug has gone through regarding being a foster child, I just don't find him very attractive and yes I agree about some of his past behavior on the show. I suspect he'll be gone when it comes time for Emily to get rid of those whom she just considers friends after she gets rid of the driftwood. ]Is that a mean thing to say?
    Nope. I agree.
    NEPASue likes this.

Some scary information out there about Doug's past.

"On December 10th, 2000, Doug was booked for assaulting his baby mama with a weapon! According to the police report obtained by Star Magazine, their argument "got physical when he pushed her and held her against the wall," and the situation spiraled out of control when Doug grabbed a shotgun, meandered out into the backyard and started firing into the dirt. Oh, reality stars. Apparently, Doug was just trying to "scare" his girlfriend, but she thought he had committed suicide and had her mom call the police. To make matters worse, her mom claimed that Doug "physically abused [her daughter] in the past."

Dougy was arrested on a gross misdemeanor charge for reckless endangerment, and after spending the night in jail he completed a court-ordered rehab program and his charges were dropped. "

[mod edit]

I am surprised that the producers haven't informed Emily of this, especially since she has a little girl.
    Last edited by JavaJo; 06-05-2012 at 12:53 PM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Some scary information out there about Doug's past.

"On December 10th, 2000, Doug was booked for assaulting his baby mama with a weapon! According to the police report obtained by Star Magazine, their argument "got physical when he pushed her and held her against the wall," and the situation spiraled out of control when Doug grabbed a shotgun, meandered out into the backyard and started firing into the dirt. Oh, reality stars. Apparently, Doug was just trying to "scare" his girlfriend, but she thought he had committed suicide and had her mom call the police. To make matters worse, her mom claimed that Doug "physically abused [her daughter] in the past."

Dougy was arrested on a gross misdemeanor charge for reckless endangerment, and after spending the night in jail he completed a court-ordered rehab program and his charges were dropped. "

[mod edit]

I am surprised that the producers haven't informed Emily of this, especially since she has a little girl.
    I agree! I think they have fed that information( or someone has) to Chris. jmho

He makes vampire guy look tame
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Some scary information out there about Doug's past. "On December 10th, 2000, Doug was booked for assaulting his baby mama with a weapon! According to the police report obtained by Star Magazine, their argument "got physical when he pushed her and held her against the wall," and the situation spiraled out of control when Doug grabbed a shotgun, meandered out into the backyard and started firing into the dirt. Oh, reality stars. Apparently, Doug was just trying to "scare" his girlfriend, but she thought he had committed suicide and had her mom call the police. To make matters worse, her mom claimed that Doug "physically abused [her daughter] in the past." Dougy was arrested on a gross misdemeanor charge for reckless endangerment, and after spending the night in jail he completed a court-ordered rehab program and his charges were dropped. "[mod edit] I am surprised that the producers haven't informed Emily of this, especially since she has a little girl.
    Chris was right: Doug is hiding something!

FORT Regular

One thing that has bothered me about Doug was when he was telling Emily about his "fight" with Arie. He said he had just "scolded" the "boys" before she came in. He is trying to show that he is more mature than any of the others, but he is really showing that he is more insecure than the others.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

Just a note for those not wanting to be spoiled, other articles on the site mesachick links to have apparent info on who makes the F4. Please remember, we are Spoiler Free here at FORT.

If this info is true...don't they do background checks on these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Just a note for those not wanting to be spoiled, other articles on the site mesachick links to have apparent info on who makes the F4. Please remember, we are Spoiler Free here at FORT.

Whoever did the checking, didn't do very well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Especially since her home is on the show. Now if she lets him go he knows where she lives.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. If this is true and I were the B'ette, I would sue them for putting me and my child in harm's way! I can't believe ABC is not more careful than this. If a Forter could find this info, why couldn't they? And if they knew about it, it's inexcusable to allow him to be on the show. I liked Doug to start out with. Now he creeps me out.
    Coco46 likes this.

Closed Thread