Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Chris - Bachelorette 8

Re: Chris - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I don't think any of the guys want to think that they were just filler... even Michael and Alejandro, who didn't have any one-on-one dates. I think every guy there was thinking they had a chance... and with a one-on-one date, Chris thought he had more of a chance with Emily.
    I agree, they don't want to think that way .I know I wouldn't. But the fact remains he was.He was never going to go further than he did. We knew it last week, and honestly , it would have been kinder to let him go then.
    Because they need an F4. They need that to fill time, therefore, he's filler
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, they don't want to think that way .I know I wouldn't. But the fact remains he was.He was never going to go further than he did. We knew it last week, and honestly , it would have been kinder to let him go then.
    Because they need an F4. They need that to fill time, therefore, he's filler
    4 home town dates is quite a lot. I would rather have seen 3 with more content.
    NEPASue, ilja and Midol like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    I soooooo agree. At this stage of the 'game' she or he already know who they are choosing. Why drag on the 4th one.
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Fanatic

He's too much of a momma's boy for me. Didn't they only go on one date alone? He's obviously delusional.
    I hope the girl he ends up with doesn't mind those 1 hour phone conversations with mom every day.

I would have been content with 2
    Midol likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Maybe for the top two they should make it so she has to spend a whole weekend living as a real couple in the town she plans to move to, go shopping at target have a real night in with there family and have a get together with his friends. That might be more realistic than a night in the fantasy suite.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.

Maybe for the top two they should make it so she has to spend a whole weekend living as a real couple in the town she plans to move to, go shopping at target have a real night in with there family and have a get together with his friends. That might be more realistic than a night in the fantasy suite.
    I love, love, love that idea.

Hey Mike, take note! I know your people read our posts.
    NEPASue likes this.

I don't see her doing the fantasy suite thing. Her daughter will be older one day, and might want to see what mom was doing on TV , other than finding her a dad.
    NEPASue likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Did he really give Emily the finger out of the limo as it drove away? Did anyone see this?

I think he did. While she was still on the sidewalk and the camera moved to the limo, a blurred imaged appeared on the roof of the car. It really did look like he shot the finger through the sky light.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast