Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Chris - Bachelorette 8

Re: Chris - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    absolutely not. He's more than a little creepy.

lol
    homeontherange and Coco46 like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

LOL! priceless!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    In my opinion, they did us a favor by not doing that. They probably figured a bunch of us were eating popcorn while watching that episode and did not want to make us gag.
    Yeah, they didn't know if we had ample liquids to wash it down.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I would have a modicum of respect for her if she let Chris go before the hometowns, not only because she has no intention of choosing him, but also to spare the viewing audience the worthlessness of having to watch a (yet another) useless segment. She let better guys than him go long before this. Why is he still there? He's a trainwreck. She keeps complimenting him, which suggests either she's a very poor judge of character and/or only kept him around because she thinks he's good-looking (which I just don't see), or she is a little too phony about handing out empty, syrupy compliments.
    All of the above.
    Last edited by tango7; 06-30-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

There were at least 10 other guys that would have been a more understandable #4. I just completely don't get what she sees in this guy. He's a creeper, not a keeper.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

I've seen a few candids of the Michael guy she got rid of and he was really cute.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

But, she thinks he's handsome, plus he has intense "feelings" for her where Michael or Doug or snail-paced John did not. We may see him as having issues, but she's willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, much as she gave Kalon or Ryan the benefit of the doubt until she couldn't anymore.
    ilja likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Plus we are only seeing the edited version of Chris. He may not be as bad as he seems to us. Just saying :

FORT Fanatic

Boy, I try to give this seemingly nice guy the benefit of the doubt. I got past his prior childish behavior after seeing him on his own turf with his family and then bam, he's in the limo sulking and saying he is 10x the man of any of the guys remaining. UGH Not good.

FORT Fan

He's too much of a momma's boy for me. Didn't they only go on one date alone? He's obviously delusional.

FORT Fogey

I don't think any of the guys want to think that they were just filler... even Michael and Alejandro, who didn't have any one-on-one dates. I think every guy there was thinking they had a chance... and with a one-on-one date, Chris thought he had more of a chance with Emily.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast