Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Chris - Bachelorette 8

Re: Chris - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Chris is a little creepy? I was sorry to see him get a rose last night. There is something "off" about him.
    I have found his creepy from the start When she said he was handsome, I didn't think we were seeing the same guy. But she has liked him all along. He has creepy (teary) beady eyes, and he's not that bright. He has nothing to offer Emily, he should move along and not make a fool out of himself by crying( again)

Even though he wouldn't have been her F3, John was a far better choice. But then John comes with no drama
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm actually feeling a little sorry for Chris this morning. There always seems to be at least one on the home town visits whom you just know has no chance to be the F1 and I think it's rather cruel to get their hopes up and to pretend in front of their family that they do. I believe they should either eliminate everyone that doesn't have a chance before these visits are put them off until fewer contestants are left.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm actually feeling a little sorry for Chris this morning. There always seems to be at least one on the home town visits whom you just know has no chance to be the F1 and I think it's rather cruel to get their hopes up and to pretend in front of their family that they do. I believe they should either eliminate everyone that doesn't have a chance before these visits are put them off until fewer contestants are left.
    I agree. A top 3 hometown would be easier to take than a top 4 one.
    NEPASue and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    She may not go to his hometown, and rip the band-aid off quickly. I don't think this show will allow it( even though CH said there are no rules)
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I would have a modicum of respect for her if she let Chris go before the hometowns, not only because she has no intention of choosing him, but also to spare the viewing audience the worthlessness of having to watch a (yet another) useless segment. She let better guys than him go long before this. Why is he still there? He's a trainwreck. She keeps complimenting him, which suggests either she's a very poor judge of character and/or only kept him around because she thinks he's good-looking (which I just don't see), or she is a little too phony about handing out empty, syrupy compliments.
    BTW and NEPASue like this.

FORT Fogey

Emily was using Chris. He got one of the first one-on-one dates because she wanted to kiss him. The producers used Chris for the drama. They could tell he was starting to crack after not getting another one-on-one date. They could have had Chris, instead of Sean, "look for" Emily, but they wanted drama.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 06-26-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Emily was using Chris. He got one of the first one-on-one dates because she wanted to kiss him. The producers used Chris for the drama. They could tell he was starting to crack after not getting another one-on-one date. They could have had Chris, instead of Sean, "look for" Emily, but they wanted drama.
    In my opinion, they did us a favor by not doing that. They probably figured a bunch of us were eating popcorn while watching that episode and did not want to make us gag.
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Fogey

I would have preferred not seeing Chris tormented. If Chris had been self-assured, and Sean sensitive and starting to crack, of course the producers would have told Chris to "look for" Emily. But, they had Sean look for Emily, and therefore seem even more self-assured, to make Chris seem even more worried and insecure. They do what they can to exploit the contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I would have preferred not seeing Chris tormented. If Chris had been self-assured, and Sean sensitive and starting to crack, of course the producers would have told Chris to "look for" Emily. But, they had Sean look for Emily, and therefore seem even more self-assured, to make Chris seem even more worried and insecure. They do what they can to exploit the contestants.
    They dont care. They know, as we do.She isn't into Chris. They just need him to make up the F4.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Chris is a little creepy?
    Absolutely not. He's more than a little creepy.

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast