Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: Ryan - Bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I wonder if they let them watch TV. Maybe all that they do is talk, in front of cameras and microphones. Maybe they want them to visit as much as possible to see if any of them reveal secrets or clash with others. What about those who aren't chosen for dates, do they spend all of their time in the hotel?
    This made me laugh....now I picture them like a sequestered jury - no outside contact, no tv, eating lots of take-out food.

Re: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

That's about it. OFF TOPIC - but, there is an outtake on the abc site of Jef showing Michael and Arie (I think?) how to play croquet on the hotel lawn in Bermuda. They are not allowed communication devises, books, magazines, television or any distraction from the process. The process is to yearn to be with the lead so that your time together can be productive on the "connection" front. Those who return say that the process works, they know it works, and that is why they have returned. Well, other than for a six-figure deal and the travel.

Okay - now everyone, including me needs to get back ON TOPIC about Ryan. Did you notice how buff he will look in his medieval garb on the next episode. He is the chiseled one, after all.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by realhousewife1 View Post
    Ok, I'm completely in the minority here because I actually really like Ryan! He's HOT, and I like that he's not just swooning and fawning over Emily. Did I also mention that I think he's HOT!
    Lol, that is probably his problem, he's probably never had to become aware of how shallow his comments are because women are too busy swooning over him to really pay attention to them.

But he isn't fawning over Emily, he is fawning over the idea of Emily, the visual package, and she is on to it. You can't just marry an image and expect the marriage to work out, you have to marry the real person.
    sweetpea, Arielflies and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DW_a_mom View Post
    But he isn't fawning over Emily, he is fawning over the idea of Emily, the visual package, and she is on to it. You can't just marry an image and expect the marriage to work out, you have to marry the real person.
    So true, and I think that was the problem after Brad's show ended. I think Brad thought of Emily as the sweet southern belle who would be arm candy for him. Turns out she has a temper just like a lot of women do, and she wasn't about to put up with his crap. Just like I hope she won't put up with Ryan for much longer.
    NEPASue, ilja and jucamer like this.

I just saw a tweet from David Goode and he said he just found out a friend of his used to date Ryan. She's really upset about his portrayal on the show because she says in real life he may joke around a lot but he's really a "super sweet" guy and not the jerk we've been seeing prior to this episode.
    BTW, luvlady345 and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I just saw a tweet from David Goode and he said he just found out a friend of his used to date Ryan. She's really upset about his portrayal on the show because she says in real life he may joke around a lot but he's really a "super sweet" guy and not the jerk we've been seeing prior to this episode.
    This show can manipulate everyone .They can make them look however they wish to.
    BTW and Coco46 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This has also been said from another source......edit,edit, edit!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

This may be true but why did he go on about becoming the next Bachelor? That's when he lost me..............
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Kacie B had nothing but nice things to say as well. Although given that she was the skinniest girl on Ben's season,I can see why she thinks we all should all lighten up about Ryan's fat remarks.

I think they asked him a question about being the next bachelor and he answered it( they ask them a ton of questions) they just edit them in where they see fit
    Coco46 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

In Chris H's blog, he refers to Ryan as a "bad boy." So he might know more than we do, or he might just be going along with the role they have Ryan playing for the show. I can't imagine Emily picking him (or even keeping him) after that fat remark he made to her friends, but to each her own.
    jucamer likes this.

Closed Thread