Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

Re: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

I loved it when he started to rethink his situation and pondered the possibilities of Emily not being worthy of him (paraphrasing) and introducing the idea that he should be the next Bachelor. This guy is a slick, pompous, narcissistic knucklehead who is in love with himself. He thinks he has "depth?" LOL!
    CrazyDutchWoman and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    What I chuckled at was Ryan thinking his amending the original statement to say he wouldn't love "on" her would somehow make the whole thing better.

Great! He'll love me, he'll just be disgusted by my physical appearance to the extent that he won't want to touch me. Well, that's ok then!
    Fat chicks aren't worthy of his golden penis.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mimi View Post
    I loved it when he started to rethink his situation and pondered the possibilities of Emily not being worthy of him (paraphrasing) and introducing the idea that he should be the next Bachelor. This guy is a slick, pompous, narcissistic knucklehead who is in love with himself. He thinks he has "depth?" LOL!
    Slick is exactly the right word, mimi. Everything about him is slick, from his hair to his smile to his personality and behavior. He's so incredibly arrogant that he's almost a cartoon character. I have to believe Emily is being forced to keep him, but then I don't understand the conversation she had with Chris H before the RC, in which she said about Ryan "time will tell." Hey, time already told ... get rid of him!!
    mimi likes this.

I don't even think he's attractive -- he has a really smarmy smile, plus every time he opens his mouth and says something stupid, he looks worse and worse to me.
    NEPASue and CrazyDutchWoman like this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Slick is exactly the right word, mimi. Everything about him is slick, from his hair to his smile to his personality and behavior. He's so incredibly arrogant that he's almost a cartoon character. I have to believe Emily is being forced to keep him, but then I don't understand the conversation she had with Chris H before the RC, in which she said about Ryan "time will tell." Hey, time already told ... get rid of him!!
    Slick guys actually have some tact and show some couth. Kalon could be described as slick. Ryan hasn't shown any tact - he hits things head on, assuming Emily (or any woman) is okay with that, which makes him a neanderthal or as mimi said - a knucklehead.
    NEPASue likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

When Emily was on the Jimmy Kimmel show, Kathy Griffin asked her if any of the guys there were just wanting to be the next bachelor, and Emily said "oh, yes" - and went on to say that "HE" said all the right things, etc. At the time Ryan never crossed my mind, but I now wonder if it was Ryan who Emily was talking about. He certainly does not say all the right things, and I have heard several of the guys say that Ryan is not there for Emily. But, if not Ryan, who would Emily have been talking about?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Emily said "oh, yes" - and went on to say that "HE" said all the right things, etc. At the time Ryan never crossed my mind, but I now wonder if it was Ryan who Emily was talking about. He certainly does not say all the right things, and I have heard several of the guys say that Ryan is not there for Emily. But, if not Ryan, who would Emily have been talking about?
    Could it have been Doug? She keeps saying that he is saying what he think she wants to hear and that there is something he is hiding.

I think that is a big part of why anyone goes on this show anymore.

It could be any of them. They seem to forget its easy to check up on them( and their pasts)

Ryan is legend in his own mind. He's not as ugly with his mouth taped shut, but unfortunately it isn't
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Ok, I'm completely in the minority here because I actually really like Ryan! He's HOT, and I like that he's not just swooning and fawning over Emily. Did I also mention that I think he's HOT!
    luvlady345 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I could never like someone who announced that he would no longer be attracted to his woman if she gained weight, or talking about a trophy wife, or telling her God created her to be beautiful so just be beautiful. Those are the kind of men who wind up on Dr. Phil having their heads handed to them, and rightfully so. He might be good-looking to some, but as soon as he opens his mouth, he's ugly as hell to me.
    shyra, shyra, Fervidity and 3 others like this.

Closed Thread