Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

Re: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am self-conscious enough as it is. I wouldn't be able to have him as a trainer because I'd know he was thinking horrible things about my weight.
    Especially after his 'fat remark.'
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Especially after his 'fat remark.'
    Exactly. You want a trainer who will support you and encourage you to get healthy not someone who thinks fat people aren't worth his love.
    NEPASue and jucamer like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Exactly. You want a trainer who will support you and encourage you to get healthy not someone who thinks fat people aren't worth his love.
    He said he would still love Emily if she gained weight; he just wouldn't love ON her ... so he could still love a fat person -- he just doesn't want to TOUCH one! I don't remember the details around that part of the episode, other than that he told that to her friends. Was Emily there when he said that? I can't imagine not kicking his behind out of there right there and then.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He said he would still love Emily if she gained weight; he just wouldn't love ON her ... so he could still love a fat person -- he just doesn't want to TOUCH one! I don't remember the details around that part of the episode, other than that he told that to her friends. Was Emily there when he said that? I can't imagine not kicking his behind out of there right there and then.
    I was watching Weight of the Nation and there was a young girl who was saying she wants a boyfriend who loves her for herself and not because he is a ''chubby chaser''. That was pretty sad to me. You are right, though he did say he would love her he just wouldn't want to ****** on a regular basis.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-04-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Says a lot about him.

When she repeated what he said it made me LOL. We thought right, that's what he said Em now what? and she kept him We don't know( none of us) if he's a production pick - maybe SHE picked him given the lot she has. I dont see him staying around much longer. But who know.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Emily got a sense of him and his game playing on her very first date of the season. He is probably on her "maybe" list, but with his remarks this past episode, the chiseled one has more than likely fallen toward the bottom along with Kalon.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Emily got a sense of him and his game playing on her very first date of the season. He is probably on her "maybe" list, but with his remarks this past episode, the chiseled one has more than likely fallen toward the bottom along with Kalon.
    IA, esp. when she made a point about asking him about her being the "prize" at the end of that 1:1. He answered that question fine but now starts his edit as the person who wants to win at any cost...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Don't the previews show them being quite friendly?

The previews show him as a player. A player who woos the prize, not the woman. They may be shown as friendly during a part of the preview, but his true colors are being shown in other parts.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

What I chuckled at was Ryan thinking his amending the original statement to say he wouldn't love "on" her would somehow make the whole thing better.

Great! He'll love me, he'll just be disgusted by my physical appearance to the extent that he won't want to touch me. Well, that's ok then!

Closed Thread