Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

Ryan seems the controlling and possessive type to me who would snap in about 5 seconds if someone makes him angry. I wouldn't want him around, and especially not if I had a child. I could see him clenching his jaw a few times, and it looked like he was really close to wanting to knock somebody out. I think I would have let him go before Stevie. At least Stevie seemed fairly harmless, even though not any kind of match at all for Emily.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Ryan seems the controlling and possessive type to me who would snap in about 5 seconds if someone makes him angry. I wouldn't want him around, and especially not if I had a child. I could see him clenching his jaw a few times, and it looked like he was really close to wanting to knock somebody out. I think I would have let him go before Stevie. At least Stevie seemed fairly harmless, even though not any kind of match at all for Emily.
    Totally agree! Run Emily, Run!
    fireflyer and cantstopwatchin like this.

I am one of those women who let themselves go

If you look at Emily's FB there seems to be a tagged childhood photo of her with a rather heavy set family. I wonder if she was even more offended than she let on.
    mom2 and cantstopwatchin like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Who is John Galt?

I liked him at first, but that comment came across badly and was a huge blunder for him. He is not looking good and I will be surprised if he lasts much longer.

Have y'all seen the previews yet with Ryan saying what we've been suspecting? Of course, they could be a Fleissmeister edit but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post

I, too, think he's a producer pick at this point. Based on the previews last night, any confrontation he has with her isn't going to go well for him (and I personally can't wait to see it!! )

I'm so glad you wrote this b/c I was wondering how on earth that friend could've just listened to Ryan make that weight comment and then say he was her favorite. It didn't make any sense to me! I wonder if that friend was yelling at the TV when she saw how they edited it out of sequence. IK I would've!
    I am not a fan of Ryan's, but I do think that the producers are taking what he says and does (which has been plenty so far) and are splicing and dicing some of the things that he says to fit his "edit". He will have to take full responsibility for that fat comment, because that was all him.

However, in the clip that you mentioned, I think that tptb saw that Ryan was putting his foot in him mouth and was very aggressive and was becoming cocky and overconfident. So, Ryan is getting an edit to match.

Case in point, Ryan said that if he was the next bachelor it would be neat for everyone to see. I have no doubt that the producers asked him what it would be like if he were to be chosen as the next bachelor, but that is NOT how it will come across in the next episode, because they are going to make him look like the biggest jerk in the world. And maybe he is, and this is a true depiction of who he really is in real life, but I don't trust these people who edit the show.

Another sound bite was Ryan saying how great it is to be able to use a position like this. That could have been said in response to someone talking about a charity that will be highlighted on the show, which makes the think about Jef's charity for clean water.

Anyway, I guess that I have seen too many seasons of TB, and I pretty much don't believe much of what I see or hear. I am not a fan of Ryan, but I think that he has been chosen by the producers to play the part of a villian this season. JMHO

Anyway, I guess that I have seen too many seasons of TB, and I pretty much don't believe much of what I see or hear. I am not a fan of Ryan, but I think that he has been chosen by the producers to play the part of a villain this season. JMHO
    Not much of a villain. I thought it was copter guy, guess not
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am feeling like the bad are being made to look extra bad so the good look even better. I don't think there are enough good to go around.
    fireflyer, Longhornfan and Alexxxx like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Not much of a villain. I thought it was copter guy, guess not
    Oh, I definitely think that Kalon was picked by the producers to play the part of this season's villian. Either that or he is just gullible. The point I was making about Ryan is that he may NOT have been slotted to be a villian this season, but he has just given them enough "rope so to speak" with all of his soundbites that he ended up working his way into a villianous role. I am basing a lot of this on the preview that they are showing of the next episode, and Ryan is getting a bad edit. There may be more than one "villian" this season...it is looking that way to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Oh, I definitely think that Kalon was picked by the producers to play the part of this season's villian. Either that or he is just gullible. The point I was making about Ryan is that he may NOT have been slotted to be a villian this season, but he has just given them enough "rope so to speak" with all of his soundbites that he ended up working his way into a villianous role. I am basing a lot of this on the preview that they are showing of the next episode, and Ryan is getting a bad edit. There may be more than one "villian" this season...it is looking that way to me anyway.
    Maybe Ryan is just a tool. Hs fat remark wasn't said in jest imo
    fireflyer and cantstopwatchin like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread