Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

Re: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

Well I found Ryan to be amusing overall (although that tank top was horrid!). When he reiterated the "love on you" comment after Emily asked "if I got fat by sitting on the couch eating cheeseburgers, would you still love me?", I thought that was a fair response. It's one thing to gain 20-30lbs but if we are talking obesity here, I don't blame him one bit! (oh, and the same would apply if the situation were reversed, btw!)

Re: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    Well I found Ryan to be amusing overall (although that tank top was horrid!). When he reiterated the "love on you" comment after Emily asked "if I got fat by sitting on the couch eating cheeseburgers, would you still love me?", I thought that was a fair response. It's one thing to gain 20-30lbs but if we are talking obesity here, I don't blame him one bit! (oh, and the same would apply if the situation were reversed, btw!)
    You know what started it, was when he walked up and the women were all talking.. Emily said when you marry its all downhill, and one of the others said , yes you let yourself go. He simply joined in. They were doing it in fun, and so was he. I dont have the exact wording, but thats how it came about.
    bee stung lips and NEPASue like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112