Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

Re: Ryan - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't know who David Good is.
    David was one of the guys during Jillian's season. He was a total jerk during the show. He watched it, saw what a tool he was, and he changed a lot of his behaviors. He then went on Bachelor Pad (he won) and he was in fact, a much nicer guy.
    ilja and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    David was one of the guys during Jillian's season. He was a total jerk during the show. He watched it, saw what a tool he was, and he changed a lot of his behaviors. He then went on Bachelor Pad (he won) and he was in fact, a much nicer guy.
    I just googled him, he has a blog( do they all have a blog) and its starts off My Girl Emily, like he knows her or something.
    I didn't remember him, until I saw his picture. He looks a little like Chris from this season.

thanks for the info.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I doubt David Goode has changed one iota.

He simply switched careers (into public view) and now probably has an agent who advises him on image (to keep his paycheck) and covers up a lot of the real David so we don't see it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I just saw a tweet from David Goode and he said he just found out a friend of his used to date Ryan. She's really upset about his portrayal on the show because she says in real life he may joke around a lot but he's really a "super sweet" guy and not the jerk we've been seeing prior to this episode.
    Of course David would write that... he was resentful that his own true colors were revealed when he was a contestant, so logically he would defend Ryan, as a form of defending himself.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Yes - the one with the Grandma - don't remember her name. She was the only smart one out of the lot!
    Her name was Emily, too! And she was wise as well as intelligent, and def willing to forego Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    When Emily was on the Jimmy Kimmel show, Kathy Griffin asked her if any of the guys there were just wanting to be the next bachelor, and Emily said "oh, yes" - and went on to say that "HE" said all the right things, etc. At the time Ryan never crossed my mind, but I now wonder if it was Ryan who Emily was talking about. He certainly does not say all the right things, and I have heard several of the guys say that Ryan is not there for Emily. But, if not Ryan, who would Emily have been talking about?
    I bet that's Arie.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-22-2012 at 03:07 AM.
    Alexxxx likes this.

I doubt David Goode has changed one iota.

He simply switched careers (into public view) and now probably has an agent who advises him on image (to keep his paycheck) and covers up a lot of the real David so we don't see it anymore.
    There was a lot online about him, most of it not very good.
    fireflyer and Midol like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

I totally get Ryan. Trying to be a southern charmer, but doesn't realize he puts foot in mouth. But the fact that he wrote a journal to understand his feelings during the process, tells me he honestly was there to figure out if Emily was the one or "trophy wife." haha Love to say that. He's not mean-spirited, like some of the other guys, but just thinks highly of himself and his "abilities." If that comes across as arrogant, well he didn't show the amount of arrogance that Kalon showed, neither to Emily nor to the guys. Although he is a talker, I'm sure he would make his trophy wife feel good about herself, make her laugh, etc.
    NEPASue, ilja and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

He tried to explain at the end there that by "trophy wife," he means a women who is a prize. However, by the time he started to say that, it was too little too late. Anyway, I have the feeling a strong woman could make a puppy dog out of Ryan. He seems good-natured about what took place, which is more than you can say about Chris B, whom I find to be pretty scary!
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by freefragrance View Post
    I totally get Ryan. Trying to be a southern charmer, but doesn't realize he puts foot in mouth. But the fact that he wrote a journal to understand his feelings during the process, tells me he honestly was there to figure out if Emily was the one or "trophy wife." haha Love to say that. He's not mean-spirited, like some of the other guys, but just thinks highly of himself and his "abilities." If that comes across as arrogant, well he didn't show the amount of arrogance that Kalon showed, neither to Emily nor to the guys. Although he is a talker, I'm sure he would make his trophy wife feel good about herself, make her laugh, etc.
    On other forums , he was liked last night( I can see why) . I think he was very soft spoken, and the question CH kept asking, was irritating and not funny at all

Ryan 5 CH 0
    Midol likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I liked Ryan last night.

Oops, I forgot I don't kiss and tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I liked Ryan last night.

Oops, I forgot I don't kiss and tell.
    LOL! oops - I saw his interview. He was able to say more in the interview, than he was allowed last night.
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I STILL loves me some Ryan. Damn, he's hot!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Closed Thread