Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Kalon - Bachelorette 8

Re: Kalon - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Did you not see him on Bachelor Pad?
    Nope. Never can get through an episode of that show. I've tried and I just can't. Plus, his season had Jake too, so that was a no-go for me.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Nope. Never can get through an episode of that show. I've tried and I just can't. Plus, his season had Jake too, so that was a no-go for me.
    Well then you missed out on the douchecanoe ways of Kasey. Once the episodes were airing even he realized what a douche he was. Well, he didn't use that word, like we did but still. Eye-opening for him.

Kalon will probably go to whole new levels of douchey-ness. The characters on this show always do. He's not even that good looking. I think it is hilarious that Stevie has such a problem with him, it's not like either of them stand a chance with Emily. You know it's not going that good if your only interactions shown on TV is with anyone other than the bachelorette.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I've never watched an episode either. Just can't do it. I usually end up fast forwarding most of the regular show when it gets too cheesy/stupid so I imagine I'd have to fast forward from start to end with bachelor pad. And, as you mentioned, last year had Jake so that was a no-go for me as well.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Well, they showed a commercial during Revenge and it shows Kalon speaking to Emily where he says, "I love when you talk but could you let me finish?" and she gives him a look.

I so wanted to give him a chance when it seems no one in the house was but this doesn't look good...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Well, they showed a commercial during Revenge and it shows Kalon speaking to Emily where he says, "I love when you talk but could you let me finish?" and she gives him a look.

I so wanted to give him a chance when it seems no one in the house was but this doesn't look good...
    He is clearly a plant. He is a friend of Erica Rose.

Macaulay Culkin meets Pee Wee Herman
    Arielflies likes this.
    I'm the pink flamingo on the green lawn of life who refuses to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person...

Hes a twat, a rather attractive twat...but enough twat for me to stay well clear of.

I like his feminine features.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

I have a problem with his chin. I don't know why exactly, it just bugs me. Too richie rich boy.
    Longhornfan likes this.

Who is John Galt?

Ewww! Can't stand this guy - what a jerk. He is arrogant and sarcastic - why on earth did she give him a rose?
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aname2 View Post
    Ewww! Can't stand this guy - what a jerk. He is arrogant and sarcastic - why on earth did she give him a rose?
    She didn't, production did.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast