Closed Thread
Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Arie - Bachelorette 8

Hometown: Den Bosch, Netherlands

Do you consider yourself romantic and why?
    Yes. I think the definition of romance is putting your partner first. I believe I do that!

What's your best date memory?
    When we took my motorcycle and rode to the park for a picnic. After we rode to the lake and went cliff jumping, it was an awesome day.

What is your motto?
    Drive fast take chances.

Tattoo Count:

Locations:
    Arm and Ribs
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I did a little research on this guy..lots of info out there but what really stuck with me is that he is buddy buddy with Kim Kardashan...that was more than enough to turn me off on him...

I did a little research on this guy he is good friends with Kim Kardashan...thats scarey to me anyhow...if he likes trashy women like that there is no way he is good for Emily and Rikki
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-16-2012 at 01:51 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

It is funny to see a fellow country man joining The Bachelorette. He speaks very well English so I assume he wasn't raised in The Netherlands? Nope in America. He does speak Dutch. Will he be the Boogy man this year?

Emily has a huge connection to the sport of auto racing. So after hearing what she said to Arie when he asked her if she was okay with that, I felt like he has entered the "race" with a huge advantage over the other guys. I could be wrong, but I imagine that that is exactly the reason that Arie was cast as one of the bachelors....to play up that part of Emily's past. But the down side of that is this. Don't most of the young attractive men who race have legions of female fans? Just like any sport, isn't there a lot of temptation out there which could make a hard life for the women who are either girlfriends or wives of these guys?

I think that Arie made a big impression on Emily already, but is he father material?
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I did a little research on this guy he is good friends with Kim Kardashan...thats scarey to me anyhow...if he likes trashy women like that there is no way he is good for Emily and Rikki
    That would show he has no taste at all. Kardashians? really? ick
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Emily has a huge connection to the sport of auto racing. So after hearing what she said to Arie when he asked her if she was okay with that, I felt like he has entered the "race" with a huge advantage over the other guys. I could be wrong, but I imagine that that is exactly the reason that Arie was cast as one of the bachelors....to play up that part of Emily's past. But the down side of that is this. Don't most of the young attractive men who race have legions of female fans? Just like any sport, isn't there a lot of temptation out there which could make a hard life for the women who are either girlfriends or wives of these guys?

I think that Arie made a big impression on Emily already, but is he father material?
    Smells like next Bachelor material to me if he goes far and doesn't get chosen.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

He looks better in his pictures than in real life (I mean on the show).

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I did a little research on this guy..lots of info out there but what really stuck with me is that he is buddy buddy with Kim Kardashan...that was more than enough to turn me off on him...

- I liked him! But if he is a friend of that clan - fuggedaboutit!
    waywyrd, sweetpea, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

Who is John Galt?

Cute but not impressed.

I think I'm the only one who thinks Arie is -worthy.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast