Closed Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    I don't think it was intentional. They were probably "play" racing and he lost control.
    I agree that it was probably accidental but what I am saying is that he is a risk taker.
    fireflyer and Fanny Mare like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I agree that it was probably accidental but what I am saying is that he is a risk taker.
    You have to be a risk taker to be a race car driver. Otherwise you'd never win a race.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He has a mugshot, his judgment sucks. That isn't a rumor. He drove like an idiot.

I wonder what else isn't a rumor though- I can't say I care about the Kardashians
    I believe everybody's judgement sucks at one time or another. As far as the other rumors, I haven't seen much evidence, but I have seen several people saying these allegations are a bunch of garbage. The most telling to me is the business partner had a few choice words for a certain blogger. People will form their own opinions based on whether they like Arie or not. The truth doesn't usually play into that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I agree with mesachick. If you race cars( Indy lite) you are a risk taker. If that's in all parts of your life , I don't know how well that would play out. Single it shouldn't worry her, with a child, my feelings is it should .I hope she picks him, to me he's a player they like one another and he wouldn't be that hurt if they dont make it

Sean OTOH, if she picks him - I don't want to see him hurt.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Emily was going to marry a risk-taker, so I don't know why Arie's risk-taking would bother her one bit. Both men are/were in the exact same profession.

Because she has a child now .She didn't have a child when her fiance died.
    -Andy Rooney-

True. I, on the other hand married what ever the opposite of risk taker is. I am almost bad enough to be on the bubble wrap kids show.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Marriage is a risk no matter what profession they are in. She may love the adrenaline that racing offers. It is addictive. Most of the racers have families.It is a part of the job in them taking risks. Ricky didn't get killed racing he was in a plane crash so that is another risk if you have a spouse that flies a lot.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    Marriage is a risk no matter what profession they are in. She may love the adrenaline that racing offers. It is addictive. Most of the racers have families.It is a part of the job in them taking risks. Ricky didn't get killed racing he was in a plane crash so that is another risk if you have a spouse that flies a lot.
    I agree. Life in general is a risk .Would you want your child to get into a car, with a guy that didn't have his license or registration, that's a whole new level of risk and stupidity I do not like. That's me, others might laugh it off.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

My father-in-law went through a road check and didn't have his driver's license. He is in his 70's.
    I know you are saying his was revoked, but it happens intentionally and unintentionally. Doesn't mean they are risk-takers because of it.

She will find out about his "troubles" and she will decide for herself if he is who she wants to be with. I just like watching how the Bachelor or Bachelorette goes about weeding them out and which ones show their true colors on TV but still remain in denial. (Ryan)
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

Closed Thread