Closed Thread
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Wow the chemistry between Arie and Emily. sizzling. Arie is very attractive in the natural kind of way, like even without trying he is attractive. More when he smiles. The first episode, I did not see that but with his interaction with Emily, he seems to have a good nature, sense of humour and that "je ne sais quoi", that uncertain thing ... the X factor.
    ITA. I said it during the show and reading her blog confirmed it for me - Emily is most taken with Arie. I watched and rewatched their date and it just made me smile how comfortable they were together and how happy Emily seemed to be. Their meeting in the hallway after she let Alessandro go showed that. And there's oodles of chemistry - they just sizzle.

There are a couple of more dates I'd like to see but right now I think Arie is the frontrunner for Emily's affection...
    NEPASue likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Newbie

You could cut the chemistry with a knife when they were stealing kisses in the hallway. I really like Arie's personality and it reminds me of Ricky Jr's, so I wasn't surprised to hear Emily say Arie reminded her of him.

All these rumors about Arie remind me of the telephone game. Arie gave Kim Kardashian a tour of one of the racetracks and all the sudden their bffs. Arie gets in trouble with the law for driving offenses just like many other racecar drivers who are all ready Fathers. It doesn't make him Charles Manson. Just because a single man dates different women doesn't make him a player. It just says he has no trouble finding a date. Have you seen him? He's hot and seems to have a nice laid back personality. I don't believe any of these rumors as there as been no proof to back them up.
    I hope they get some more alone time next episode.
    BTW, ko_vixen, NEPASue and 4 others like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think he looks feminine.
    MAJORLY feminine.
    1blue1pink likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Miss Fanny, I thought you didn't like Emily and stated that you would not watch? Admit it, this show is like crack. One cannot escape it, can't fight it. Not all the time anyway. I'm glad you decided to stick around and post, all perspectives are fun to read here.

My daughter in law decided to watch it with me. Monday is our time to see THAT show. We also talk through it - its not exactly captivating material no matter who the lead is
    I am not that fond of Emily ( I dont hate her) she's doing what she wants to do.Finding true and blissful love
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    is that a *vom* symbol or *drool*?

I found him more attractive on the show than I do in this photo.
    lol...its a drool...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I think Arie was so sweet on their date, when Emily was getting teary watching Dolly sing the long song she wrote for her husband. That kiss he planted on Emily's forehead...well, let's just say that was most definitely a keep move in my eyes. He seems sweet and they sure had fun together...and the chemistry is obvious. Should be interesting to see what could screw it up, because at this point he definitely comes across as the favourite.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    oh he's a good looking guy...but its whats beneath that I don't like...there are lots of stories out there on him on the internet and stories about whom his friends are and I just don't think he would make a good partner for Emily
    I think sometimes an attentive personality is seen as playerish, but that implies an intention to play or mislead. Right now I think Arie could just be a little man-whorish, which is said endearingly. needs someone who wont take advantage of that.

I for one, am charmed by him. *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by cindebugg View Post

All these rumors about Arie remind me of the telephone game. Arie gave Kim Kardashian a tour of one of the racetracks and all the sudden their bffs. Arie gets in trouble with the law for driving offenses just like many other racecar drivers who are all ready Fathers. It doesn't make him Charles Manson. Just because a single man dates different women doesn't make him a player. It just says he has no trouble finding a date. Have you seen him? He's hot and seems to have a nice laid back personality. I don't believe any of these rumors as there as been no proof to back them up.
    I hope they get some more alone time next episode.
    He has a mugshot, his judgment sucks. That isn't a rumor. He drove like an idiot.

I wonder what else isn't a rumor though- I can't say I care about the Kardashians
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am kind of on the fence. Sometimes I like him (he has a good sense of humour) and then other times I think he is actually a bigger player than she sees. I didn't know about the arrest history. He might have a reckless personality that doesn't translate well into her life. In Chris's blog it does say that Arie took out Sean on the scooters on the way to the resort.
    fireflyer likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am kind of on the fence. Sometimes I like him (he has a good sense of humour) and then other times I think he is actually a bigger player than she sees. I didn't know about the arrest history. He might have a reckless personality that doesn't translate well into her life. In Chris's blog it does say that Arie took out Sean on the scooters on the way to the resort.
    I don't think it was intentional. They were probably "play" racing and he lost control.

Closed Thread