Closed Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    That would be the last word I would use to describe him lol. Crazy how we all see different things! I think he's a pretty good match for Emily. She sure seems smitten from what we've seen so far!
    She seemed smitten the moment he stepped out of the limo. I went back to epi one.

I do think he looks less feminine in RL( or on the show) this pic makes him look girly.
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She seemed smitten the moment he stepped out of the limo. I went back to epi one.

I do think he looks less feminine in RL( or on the show) this pic makes him look girly.
    I agree, I saw some pretty quick attraction between the two of them as well. I still think he'll be in the F2 or F3 unless he does something stupid between now and then.
    NEPASue and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

He isn't the typical he-man body type, and his features are more on the delicate side for sure. I think he's attractive, and it's clear Emily does as well. We'll see how things turn out with them.

Even though he has been in the US for who knows how long, he has that European flair to him. I find that attractive, and him interesting.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I agree, I saw some pretty quick attraction between the two of them as well. I still think he'll be in the F2 or F3 unless he does something stupid between now and then.
    That same spark was there with Brad and Emily. It happens every season, there is a spark between one or two of them, the rest are filler.( jmho) We know who she wont pick long before they go home.
    bee stung lips and NEPASue like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

And we did hear Emily say that she likes tall and skinny, and Arie would kinda fit that description. She, of course, did not say that when talking about Arie, and it was after her conversation with a "condescending" (her words) Kalon, but that does tell us that Arie's body type and build is one that Emily finds attractive. There does not seem to be any doubt that Emily is smitten with Arie right now.
    NEPASue likes this.

I just hope he isn't a big jerk.
    ilja and jucamer like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I just hope he isn't a big jerk.
    We wont find that out, until after the show
    NEPASue likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Wow the chemistry between Arie and Emily. sizzling. Arie is very attractive in the natural kind of way, like even without trying he is attractive. More when he smiles. The first episode, I did not see that but with his interaction with Emily, he seems to have a good nature, sense of humour and that "je ne sais quoi", that uncertain thing ... the X factor.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FannyMare
    Yep, yep. Emily immediately liked Arie right from the beginning.

MissFanny, I thought you didn't like Emily and stated that you would not watch? Admit it, this show is like crack. One cannot escape it, can't fight it. Not all the time anyway. I'm glad you decided to stick around and post, all perspectives are fun to read here.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan
    And we did hear Emily say that she likes tall and skinny, and Arie would kinda fit that description
    Aren't all her guys tall and skinny? I think Emily told the producers nothing less than a six-pack would be acceptable. For that, I'm so grateful.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Closed Thread