Closed Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by aname2 View Post
    I don't think he is that attractive, but I guess she does. Physically, he is probably more her type than Sean. But, a race car driver? That would be a huge mistake (having lost one guy already to sudden death. Arie's chosen profession is so dangerous.
    He has been caught for driving without registration and another time for driving with a suspended license

Doesn't sound like daddy material.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He has been caught for driving without registration and another time for driving with a suspended license

Doesn't sound like daddy material.
    Mr. Sweetpea did some suspect things when younger, and he's the best dad I know.
    ko_vixen, Monte71, NEPASue and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Mr. Sweetpea did some suspect things when younger, and he's the best dad I know.
    This was 4 years ago.He wasn't say 19.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I think the attraction for Arie is an extension of her love for Ricki's father. Can it go past that and into a love for Arie, I do not know.

I just think that Arie and her are just not going to work for this reason.

I think their chemistry was so obvious that he could be the F1... at the AFTFR we will hear how everyone knew it was him all along.... unless that would be too obvious for TPTB!
    NEPASue likes this.

There's a lot of show left so I'm not willing to declare Arie f1 just yet but he seems to be her favorite right now. That could change. Look at Ryan.

This is jmo but I don't see Arie's arrests as game changers or as meaning he won't be a good dad someday. He was still able to travel outside the U.S. so perhaps he wasn't convicted of driving while suspended. I assume he's told Emily about this.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Nope. Still not feeling him.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Oh puleeze most of us have done worse while driving (luckily not getting caught) - not a good thing but we have done it.
    To say he's not good Daddy material because he drove with a suspended license is laughable!
    CrazyDutchWoman and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Nope. Still not feeling him.
    I know, me either

This is jmo but I don't see Arie's arrests as game changers or as meaning he won't be a good dad someday. He was still able to travel outside the U.S. so perhaps he wasn't convicted of driving while suspended. I assume he's told Emily about this.

I was just looking at what he might have been doing around that time, - maybe seeing the woman that had two children.I very much doubt he has told Emily, he wouldn't want to spoil that image.
    -Andy Rooney-

I may be odd man out, but I liked him so far and you could clearly see Emily did as well. I may change my mind as it gets further into the show, but for now I see him as a contender. One thing I have never done is check them out on the Internet and I actually learn things here that I never knew before. I am not sure if it is better to know their background before actually watching the show as it may sway my thinking. You know the saying ignorance is bliss. This is a show I watch purely for entertainment and I figure it is Emily's job to figure out who she wants to be with or not be with. She may decide none of the above. I have to say that I wish I did not know he was friends with the Kardashians.
    fireflyer and Photobabe like this.

Closed Thread