Closed Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Arie would be the most fun...

Sean the most wholesome...
    Now I see Sean as the most fun and wholesome. Of the two, I think Sean has more of the personality to carry out the show.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Now I see Sean as the most fun and wholesome. Of the two, I think Sean has more of the personality to carry out the show.
    To quote a good friend... "Each to their own".

I don't see Sean as being able to handle the show. I think he'd crumble pretty quickly, and I definitely think Arie has more of an outgoing personality than Sean does. Sean is way more laid back. That being said, I'd rather see a brand new person enter the franchise than see either Sean or Arie be the lead. I like both of them way too much to see them get fed to the wolves on the ABC boards and elsewhere.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I think he could carry the show, if they let him be himself
    BTW, iwatchtv and OceanView like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I just asked my daughter did she want me to send in her application if Sean was the next bachelor. She said, "Oh, yes!! Sign me up!!" lol
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Fleiss was as sadistic to the viewers as he was to Arie. Tweeting that viewers will be surprised at how everything turns out... and the fact that there was a live AFRS, (which implied that there would be somehting unexpected on the AFRS....) was as cruel as having Arie prepare a love potion right before he was rejected.
    I agree with all. After the Live Show I was so disappointed. Not that I didn't love Em and Jef - because I did, but I kept waiting for this big secret Fleiss was talking about. If it wasn't about Em/Jef I thought maybe they would announce that JP/Ashley would be getting married in front of the cameras, and the date, and that wasn't even announced. I'm still waiting for the big news..... sigh
    Living and jucamer like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    Has anyone seen pictures of Roberto's supposed new girlfriend? IMO she is the brunette version of Ali!
    Yes, I saw her. Very beautiful and a model. I'm happy for him, but sad he refused his own show.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh I would love if Fleiss would let us see the true person and not the edited version. During the 3 months from when shooting stops and the finale, the editors are busy edited and 'creating' a show with lots of drama. Anyone can be made to look good or bad.
    iwatchtv likes this.

FORT Fogey

I read a very interesting article about Arie in a magazine at the store. (The article wasn't in the Enquirer). According to the article, Emily and Arie had slept together several times. Arie decided to reject Emily because she spent the night with Jef. (None of that ended up on TV because Emily was concerned abut her image, and Fleiss was willing to cover up what really happened). The show promised Arie money, a vacation, and the lead as the Bachelor, if he would pretend to let Emily reject him. I did read in posts on this board that Arie had rejected Emily.

I saw that article in US Weekly....it's not the enquirer, but it's not much better. That one, In Touch, Star...none of them are above printing made up stories to sell magazines. Not too long ago they said that Brad was leaving Angelina because he'd knocked up Jen...lol I really don't believe it, because I can't see Jef staying with her if she was miss loosey goosey on the show. And Arie truly looked stunned that Emily was dumping him. Plus, him and Jef are buddies...I don't think that would be true if all this really went down.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Sure sounds like the Enquirer or a clone such as US or INStyle. When would Emily have had the opportunity to have sex with anyone outside the fantasy suite when producers are constantly at her side?

The original spoiler had Arie going home at F3 and Sean continuing to F2. Probably because Sean's answers regarding the previous girlfriend admitted to being a buddy, Emily (and the producers) may have thought it would be better to take Arie as he had professed his love earlier and stronger than Sean. This last is my speculation, but the storyline for Sean started downhill during his hometown when he talked about his past relationship and reminding her that he is selective.

We are hearing now that Emily had lasered in on Jef at Prague and it was game over during hometown. Except for show purposes, Arie didn't have a chance from that point on.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread