Closed Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

I like Arie too much, so I don't want him to be the Bach. He'd be funny but I want him to find someone far away from TPTB. Also, I believe he was offered the gig a month ago and he turned it down. Sean is much more malleable and they really played him up at the MTA so I think he's "it". I don't see him being like Ben, though - I'm afraid he's going to be Jake 2.0.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I like Arie too much, so I don't want him to be the Bach. He'd be funny but I want him to find someone far away from TPTB. Also, I believe he was offered the gig a month ago and he turned it down. Sean is much more malleable and they really played him up at the MTA so I think he's "it". I don't see him being like Ben, though - I'm afraid he's going to be Jake 2.0.
    I think Sean will be Sean He's lovely and super kind. Nothing like Fake. Arie wasn't offered the gig, up until last week he said he would do the show if offered.( unless he was lying) and I dont know why he would do that.* cough* Maybe the producer didn't want him this time
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Sean will be Sean He's lovely and super kind. Nothing like Fake. Arie wasn't offered the gig, up until last week he said he would do the show if offered.( unless he was lying) and I dont know why he would do that.* cough* Maybe the producer didn't want him this time
    I think it was more due to the timing. They aren't going to offer him the gig until the public knows that he wasn't the F1. Spoiler info and all...
    sweetpea, jucamer and OceanView like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I think it was more due to the timing. They aren't going to offer him the gig until the public knows that he wasn't the F1. Spoiler info and all...
    That's what I think too. They primed Sean on the MTA show, only in case Arie didn't want to do it. I believe Fleiss wants Arie first. But as always, the most popular guy will win out, since it's all about ratings/money.

FORT Fanatic

All we would see with Arie is a lot of kissing, and he's a horn dog imho, he would be with many many women( just like in RL) eww
    All I can think of if Arie does the show is Bob Guinney. All the hot tub noisy kissing. I read an article that said Guinney slept with the most girls on the show - 5 of them! And here he had his (now ex) new GF waiting in the wings for him to finish the show.

FORT Fanatic

And then he has to beat out Sean, who the ladies seem to really love
    On one of the polls I took yesterday, Arie and Sean were neck in neck with Arie slightly ahead.

Arie would be the most fun...

Sean the most wholesome...
    ilja and OceanView like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Even though Arie does absolutely nothing for me in the sexual turn-on department, and I didn't see any genuine chemistry between he and Emily, I have to say that that whole scene where he was making the potion not knowing any better than Emily had already chosen Jef, my heart went out to him. I felt bad watching it and it made me cringe.
    I truly think Fleiss gets some sort of high in hurting people. I read something that Ashley said, that she knew she was choosing JP and because she knew that Ben was head over heels in love with her, she wanted to do the decent thing and make him F3 instead of F2. To spare him anymore hurt feelings. But Fleiss put a stop to it, because he WANTS the drama and strong emotions that come from the person getting hurt. And then the strong emotions from the person being chosen. It does seem to make sense. Arie was head over heels in love with Emily, and boy Fleiss rubbed it in making him make that love potion, just before he got dumped. That was unnecessary. Sean didn't show as much emotion as Arie did, so I'm sure Fleiss picked the order of the F2 and F3 (I actually read that he did.)
    bachelorwatcher and jucamer like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I truly think Fleiss gets some sort of high in hurting people. I read something that Ashley said, that she knew she was choosing JP and because she knew that Ben was head over heels in love with her, she wanted to do the decent thing and make him F3 instead of F2. To spare him anymore hurt feelings. But Fleiss put a stop to it, because he WANTS the drama and strong emotions that come from the person getting hurt. And then the strong emotions from the person being chosen. It does seem to make sense. Arie was head over heels in love with Emily, and boy Fleiss rubbed it in making him make that love potion, just before he got dumped. That was unnecessary. Sean didn't show as much emotion as Arie did, so I'm sure Fleiss picked the order of the F2 and F3 (I actually read that he did.)
    I've always thought of Fleiss as a bit of a monster, but now he has sunk to a new low!!!!
    bachelorwatcher and OceanView like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Fleiss was as sadistic to the viewers as he was to Arie. Tweeting that viewers will be surprised at how everything turns out... and the fact that there was a live AFRS, (which implied that there would be somehting unexpected on the AFRS....) was as cruel as having Arie prepare a love potion right before he was rejected.
    OceanView likes this.

Closed Thread