Closed Thread
Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 434
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

  1. #391
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I don't think Cassie (now happily engaged and to be married next month) holds a 10 year grudge.

    The show has to have conflict in storyline between the final two suitors, or it wouldn't work...no matter how much people say they want to only see the love story. Showing Arie as the physical/chemistry F2 brings in that element.

    Hey - I fangirled for both Bevin and Chantal - and they got the F2 physical edit; though at the time it looked like love. YIKES!
    Why is Arie not the next bach and it is Sean. Arie was F2, loved by many and open to doing it again, but no, Sean gets to do it. Is it possible it will be awkward for Cassie. Yes, she does not love Arie nor think about him, but maybe his proximity brought so much back to her. Especially when he failed to acknowledge her. As Emily said, they were together often but there was no acknowledgement they knew each other. This kind of thing is more significant for women. Even if I do not want you, I may ruin your chances for ditching me in the past. Women are like elephants, they never forget.
    iwatchtv likes this.

  2. #392
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Arie was telling Jef about his dates with Emily and I am sure Jef was taking pointers without disclosing much to Arie about his connection and conversations with Emily as much as Arie was. That may be why Arie did not know Jef was in the running.
    cantstopwatchin and iwatchtv like this.

  3. #393
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,625

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Why is Arie not the next bach and it is Sean. Arie was F2, loved by many and open to doing it again, but no, Sean gets to do it. Is it possible it will be awkward for Cassie. Yes, she does not love Arie nor think about him, but maybe his proximity brought so much back to her. Especially when he failed to acknowledge her. As Emily said, they were together often but there was no acknowledgement they knew each other. This kind of thing is more significant for women. Even if I do not want you, I may ruin your chances for ditching me in the past. Women are like elephants, they never forget.
    They haven't decided who the next Bachelor will be. I read somewhere (maybe here) that Roberto was the first choice but now he is seeing someone. If Sean gets it - it will be just like Ben's season a BIG snoozefest zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Blah!

  4. #394
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,818

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Why is Arie not the next bach and it is Sean. Arie was F2, loved by many and open to doing it again, but no, Sean gets to do it. Is it possible it will be awkward for Cassie. Yes, she does not love Arie nor think about him, but maybe his proximity brought so much back to her. Especially when he failed to acknowledge her. As Emily said, they were together often but there was no acknowledgement they knew each other. This kind of thing is more significant for women. Even if I do not want you, I may ruin your chances for ditching me in the past. Women are like elephants, they never forget.
    All we would see with Arie is a lot of kissing, and he's a horn dog imho, he would be with many many women( just like in RL) eww
    bee stung lips and OceanView like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #395
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    I love Arie which is why I don't want to see him back on this show. I think he'd be funny and entertaining as heck though. Not boring at all like how I imagine others would be.
    sweetpea and Living like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  6. #396
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,818

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I love Arie which is why I don't want to see him back on this show. I think he'd be funny and entertaining as heck though. Not boring at all like how I imagine others would be.
    Each to their own. Maybe it will be Roberto , and neither Sean or Arie will be chosen.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #397
    FORT Fan jaytwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    181

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Roberto was the first choice but now he is seeing someone.
    Has anyone seen pictures of Roberto's supposed new girlfriend? IMO she is the brunette version of Ali!

  8. #398
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Yup, Roberto is out of the running as the lead now. My guess is it will be Sean. Still wish they'd find someone new. *sigh*
    angelic_one2002 and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  9. #399
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,818

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Yup, Roberto is out of the running as the lead now. My guess is it will be Sean. Still wish they'd find someone new. *sigh*
    Same here.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #400
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,625

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Anyone but Sean - I really don't want a boring re-run of that dope Ben. FYI - he was here this past Sat about 10 mins from my house at a wine store hawking his label. I wonder if crazy pants was with him?

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.