Closed Thread
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Fleiss stated that the F1 isn't who everybody thinks it is. Does that mean that the F1 is Arie?
    NEPASue, Living and jucamer like this.

My sister represents the general viweing audience and doesn't visit this board. She thinks Arie is F1.
    jucamer likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    My sister represents the general viweing audience and doesn't visit this board. She thinks Arie is F1.
    Interesting comment by your sister... Also, in the past, it seems as if the leads have known from day one who their final choice would be, (Vienna, Courtney). And, Emily said that it took her a while to get interested in Jef.

Sometimes love happens 'love at first sight', and sometimes relationships are slower growing. Many couples begin as friends, and it blossoms into something deeper later. I don't think there can be any set timetable to romance.
    Baby's Breath and OceanView like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Sometimes love happens 'love at first sight', and sometimes relationships are slower growing. Many couples begin as friends, and it blossoms into something deeper later. I don't think there can be any set timetable to romance.
    On this show, it seems as if the lead usually chooses someone they're very physically attracted to, infatuated with. They might think they're in love. If Emily was gradually falling in love with someone else, why wasn't that "someone else" Sean, who would be a good father/husband? Emily could be gradually falling in love with Jef... or Jef could just be a decoy... so Emily's physical attraction to Arie won't be as noticeable.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Fleiss stated that the F1 isn't who everybody thinks it is. Does that mean that the F1 is Arie?
    With all the spoilers, Fleiss is still happy. Also everything was done to get rid of RS so spoilers do not come out. Meaning, most likely there are really no REAL spoilers, only what was conveniently leaked by tptb for their own interest, which does not have to be true.

FORT Fogey

All this hype about there being a surprise ending that no one could foresee is, IMO, just that: hype. They always make it sound like the. most. dramatic. finale. ever. Don't they ever get tired of doing that? Don't people ever learn that it means nothing? Will Arie reject Emily, so she picks Jef? Will Jef reject Emily, so she picks Arie? If anything even remotely like that happens, it will be some little blip that is quickly overcome, and the ending will be as usual (except in Brad's first season, when he had good sense), with an engagement and probably in this case, VERY premature talk about wedding plans. I would think Emily would know better and take some time for her and Ricki to get to know her F1 better. She and Brad were supposedly in love, too.

FORT Fogey

I hope the show is a surprise. If the show isn't a surprise, then the proposal show should always be filmed live. There are other reality shows that reveal the winner on a live show.
    OceanView likes this.

I hope the show is a surprise. If the show isn't a surprise, then the proposal show should always be filmed live. There are other reality shows that reveal the winner on a live show.
    I wish. It would be cool to see if there even is a proposal after the F1 got to watch the season.
    OceanView likes this.

FORT Fogey

Like Celebrity Apprentice. They should have The Donald and Emily come out and sit on one side of the boardroom table, with Jef and Arie on the other side. After Emily whispers in Trump's ear, he turns to one of the men and says, "You're fired!" I would enjoy that so much more than the cheesy proposal and the twirl.
    NEPASue and OceanView like this.

Closed Thread