Closed Thread
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Sean would be a boring bachelor, IMO. He is very nice, has his priorities straight, wants badly to be married and have kids, but I saw no signs of wit or a spark really with him. Certainly nothing that could carry the show. We'd likely have another Ben fiasco if he were the lead.

Arie I think could do it, as he had some pretty funny little comments to the camera and seems to have a great sense of humour, is a great kisser, and really seems to try to focus on the lady he's with (rather than himself...take note, Ryan!) I can see him as The Bachelor, I'm just not sure I'd want him to be the lead. He should be fine on his own, as were Reid and Chris L.
    mesachick, JavaJo and jaytwo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Sean would be a boring bachelor, IMO. He is very nice, has his priorities straight, wants badly to be married and have kids, but I saw no signs of wit or a spark really with him. Certainly nothing that could carry the show. We'd likely have another Ben fiasco if he were the lead.

Arie I think could do it, as he had some pretty funny little comments to the camera and seems to have a great sense of humour, is a great kisser, and really seems to try to focus on the lady he's with (rather than himself...take note, Ryan!) I can see him as The Bachelor, I'm just not sure I'd want him to be the lead. He should be fine on his own, as were Reid and Chris L.
    Sean would be the most boring bachelor ever, IMO. It would be a snoozefest. Arie could hold his own just fine. I would enjoy Arie as the bachelor.
    jucamer likes this.

I would enjoy Arie. I'm not sure about Sean. It's possible he's funnier than his edits. I just know I definitely would not want Chris. Between him and Kalon, I think I'm going to have a hard time watching Bachelor Pad.
    jaytwo likes this.

I think Arie would be a hoot as the lead. But I really like him, so I don't want him to be the lead just so he can escape the crazy scrutiny that comes along with it. I think Sean would be a snooze fest too, but I thought Emily would be boring, and she's turned out to be one of the best Bachelorette's we've had. Who'd a thunk it!
    sweetpea, JavaJo, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Then again he may have won fair maiden's heart and we have to throw Jef into the mix with Sean. Of the two, my personal preference for dainty quirky men would lead me to preferring Jef. But, I don't think Bachelornation could handle him, so they would probably go with Sean.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

I would be happy with Arie, Jef or Sean as the Bachelor, personally my first pick would be Sean, just because he got a boring edit doesn't mean he is boring. You all know I love Jef so I'll leave it at that, lol! I think Arie would make a great Bachelor but from an eye candy stand point I want Sean

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Then again he may have won fair maiden's heart and we have to throw Jef into the mix with Sean. Of the two, my personal preference for dainty quirky men would lead me to preferring Jef. But, I don't think Bachelornation could handle him, so they would probably go with Sean.
    I think Sean would get chewed up and spit out as the Bachelor. I am hoping none of them are on. What happened to Roberto? I heard he was just hashing out the details of a contract at this point.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

I hope it's one of the guys from this season... Roberto is pretty to look at but, meh, and I feel like he was on forever ago... plus I just want him to get back together with Ali
    ilja and Cherob like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Yes, Arie might be taken: we might now have to consider Jef, along with Sean. I would prefer Sean to Jef. Sean said that Emily was the first woman who dumped him... maybe because he's so wholesome and likeable. And remember, Fleiss can create drama. I also would prefer Sean to Roberto as the next Bachelor.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I think Sean would get chewed up and spit out as the Bachelor. I am hoping none of them are on. What happened to Roberto? I heard he was just hashing out the details of a contract at this point.
    Agreed. As a woman I will be the first to say that a bunch of over enthusiastic girls will destroy the man. I think he'd also be likely to end up with a girl we all hated because he'd get played by someone who is masterful at being bitchy around all the girls and then sugar sweet around him.
    NEPASue likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Closed Thread