Closed Thread
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    So Arie just wanted to spend the night with Emily, then move on to his next conquest? On this show, the man always proposes to the woman, even though the Bachelorette chooses the finalists. So do they show Arie not proposing or did they edit out his entire scene, like they did with Arie in the fantasy suite? Because of the rumors, the proposal show should be interesting. Emily seemed very attracted to Arie, but I still think out of the final three, Sean would be the best husband and father.
    If Arie spent the night with Emily in the FS, it would be because SHE wanted it, too. She's the one who would have offered HIM the FS card in the first place. I don't know how this is going to happen at the ATFR, but IF Emily chooses Jef, it just might be possible that she lets Arie go before the final rose, and then the live ATFR might be when Jef proposes. They just might trot little Ricki out for the occasion. Just guessing that could be the reason for the live show.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    If Arie spent the night with Emily in the FS, it would be because SHE wanted it, too. She's the one who would have offered HIM the FS card in the first place. I don't know how this is going to happen at the ATFR, but IF Emily chooses Jef, it just might be possible that she lets Arie go before the final rose, and then the live ATFR might be when Jef proposes. They just might trot little Ricki out for the occasion. Just guessing that could be the reason for the live show.
    I think you might be right. It's certainly not how I want to see it happen, but I think its a good possibility it will go down like that.

And I am definitely getting the feeling that she lets Arie go before final rose.
    CrazyDutchWoman and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I know that Emily would have offered Arie a date card, and that they had a mutual physical attraction. But, from Emily's point of view, the alleged night in the fantasy suite could have been the beginning of their relationship, but from Arie's point of view, maybe a night in the fantasy suite was all that he wanted. Arie did accept a rose after the alleged night in the fantasy suite, but maybe that was just for the show's, and his, image. Viewers might question why he suddenly wouldn't accept a rose. But, if Emily "really loves" Jef and not Arie, why spend the night with someone she "just" has a physical attraction to? Typically, on this show, there is a final one that the lead not only is attracted to, but also loves. The F2 is just a decoy.
    angelic_one2002 and NEPASue like this.

FORT Fogey

Here's another possibility... Emily and Arie really did spend the night in the fantasy suite, and they deliberately chose not to air it to surprise the viewers on the live AFRS. Maybe Emily doesn't offer either guy a final rose... then offers Arie a final rose on the live show, because that's who she's been attracted to all along. The previous leads have always offered a final rose to someone they're very attracted to. Maybe Arie will get the final rose, or as some have suggested, maybe Chris Harrison gets the final rose.
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Fan

I was in Scottsdale over the weekend and I was surprised how many negative things I heard about him. I would be surprised if he received the final rose based on what I heard when I was there. I had lunch with a friend whose parents live in the same neighborhood as his family and the neighborhood gossip is that they were not impressed with Emily at all. Arie is definitely attached to his family, so much so that no one sees him picking up and moving to NC. I do think she's attracted to him, but he's dated women just as attractive as her. So maybe he's not into it. Who knows?

Emily already said she would be happy to move to AZ (or Utah, or wherever) so I don't see that one being the stumbling block.

I do not think he is the one to get the final rose but I don't think it has anything to do with what some people in Scottsdale might be saying about him.
    sweetpea, ilja and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    I was in Scottsdale over the weekend and I was surprised how many negative things I heard about him. I would be surprised if he received the final rose based on what I heard when I was there. I had lunch with a friend whose parents live in the same neighborhood as his family and the neighborhood gossip is that they were not impressed with Emily at all. Arie is definitely attached to his family, so much so that no one sees him picking up and moving to NC. I do think she's attracted to him, but he's dated women just as attractive as her. So maybe he's not into it. Who knows?
    I am not surprised about Arie. His last girlfriend (the actress, ) is the spitting image of Emily .Hair teeth etc. No wonder the producers thought he would like Emily.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I posted last week that I think she already knew she was going for Jeff. (this is my speculation) and did not want to make him (his mormon parents) pissed off by having Arie with her in a suite with no camera's. Yes I really think she is going to pick Jeff, especially since last week's show. She even agreed with him that they were perfect for each other and just how she acted.

It does seem obvious by her statements. I'm hoping it's misleading editing. I don't dislike Jef, I just like Arie more and since I'm too old to go after him if he was rejected, well . . .
    jucamer, Midol and jaytwo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    I posted last week that I think she already knew she was going for Jeff. (this is my speculation) and did not want to make him (his mormon parents) pissed off by having Arie with her in a suite with no camera's. Yes I really think she is going to pick Jeff, especially since last week's show. She even agreed with him that they were perfect for each other and just how she acted.
    This is my thought too. And I know no speculation here, but I did see certain items on on a certain person's bed!

Closed Thread