Closed Thread
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I will be sad when it is over. I love this show, especially this season.
    I agree - I really enjoyed this spoiler free season. I like Emily and for the most part she had a really good bunch of guys. The last episode had me on the edge of my seat - not knowing who she was going pick. And now a live AFTR - great season!
    bamafan, mesachick, ilja and 1 others like this.

I am with those of you enjoying this season.

I think the changes (filming in her home state, no daredevil dates, no FS and no hot tub scenes etc) have made the season more enjoyable. It's more about her and the guys and way less about shocking the public etc.

As far as how she managed to get those things, well, she was just adamant about not doing them. I am sure when they asked her to do it and she said no they asked her why. And the things I listed above were a lot of the whys she didn't want to. I am sure MF et al slowly agreed to each of the things above until they had hammered out an agreement. And I am proud of her for sticking to her guns.
    As much as I want to know the outcome, its going to be a bit of a letdown when its over.

PS.... it sure does seem she agreed to do a lot of kissing in exchanged for the other benefits though, lol.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-15-2012 at 11:10 AM.
    Monte71, mesachick, Coco46 and 2 others like this.

Reading the last few posts it seems there is a split between those enjoying the season and those who aren't. Nothing really new there. I guess I'm in the middle... I'm not hating it, but I'm not loving it either. Actually, I'm rather bored. There are occasional moments of humour that I enjoy, some nice scenery, and some hot men, but overall I'm kind of over it. I don't know if this is just in response to Emily's blandness for me or if the whole show has finally jumped that fictional shark. I guess I'll see during the next instalment. Here in Canada, we will be getting our own Bachelor in the fall, so I will be curious to see how that compares. In the meantime, after the first episode, BB is looking very entertaining for the rest of my summer, not to mention the Olympics are just around the corner!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

[EDIT FOR OFF TOPIC]

Anyway - I still think that her and Arie are best suited for each other over Jeff. No matter whom she picks, I hope she manages to find someone she loves, whether it is in the confines of the show, or not.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-16-2012 at 01:57 AM.
    BTW, ilja, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

[EDIT FOR OFF TOPIC]

Back to Arie, to whom this thread should be focused on... dang the man is HAWT!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-16-2012 at 01:58 AM.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Yes...back to Arie. The latest off topic posts have been deleted. Please remember this is the thread for Arie posts.
    mesachick likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    IF she did take Arie to the FS and IF the producers did cover it up for her, then I think Jef is a slam dunk as F1.

Personally I think she took Arie to the FS and then realized she wanted to pick Jef and didn't want him or his family to see her in the FS with Arie, especially considering that she didn't really go there with either Jef or Sean (yes, they went, but not like the way they usually do).

Sorry if that is too much speculation and for sure I know nothing.... just guessing based on some of the info above.
    There was a RUMOR going around last week (I heard about it on the radio) that InTouch magazine is reporting her "dream guy" rejected her choosing him, which made F2 her F1 by default & that they are still together.

Now I know InTouch has been known to make up crap to sell magazines & it could just be a stupid false rumor started by someone on TB (or not). But wouldn't it be interesting if it were true?

So based on this rumor, my theory is...if Jef1F is her F1, she originally wanted Arie.

FORT Fogey

I don't think it will ever happen (well I guess it kind of did with Brad 1.0), but I would love to see somebody come to their senses (like a lightning bolt from above ) and just walk away on the last day, slapping their head. Like, what was I THINKING ?!?

Isn't Arie the one that said a few episodes ago that he couldn't wait to propose to her? I don't think he's walking away, but it's fun to imagine.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    There was a RUMOR going around last week (I heard about it on the radio) that InTouch magazine is reporting her "dream guy" rejected her choosing him, which made F2 her F1 by default & that they are still together. Now I know InTouch has been known to make up crap to sell magazines & it could just be a stupid false rumor started by someone on TB (or not). But wouldn't it be interesting if it were true? So based on this rumor, my theory is...if Jef1F is her F1, she originally wanted Arie.
    So Arie just wanted to spend the night with Emily, then move on to his next conquest? On this show, the man always proposes to the woman, even though the Bachelorette chooses the finalists. So do they show Arie not proposing or did they edit out his entire scene, like they did with Arie in the fantasy suite? Because of the rumors, the proposal show should be interesting. Emily seemed very attracted to Arie, but I still think out of the final three, Sean would be the best husband and father.
    bee stung lips and NEPASue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    So Arie just wanted to spend the night with Emily, then move on to his next conquest? On this show, the man always proposes to the woman, even though the Bachelorette chooses the finalists. So do they show Arie not proposing or did they edit out his entire scene, like they did with Arie in the fantasy suite? Because of the rumors, the proposal show should be interesting. Emily seemed very attracted to Arie, but I still think out of the final three, Sean would be the best husband and father.
    Sean would have, he still will. Emily isn't his type, and I think now he's off the show Sean realizes that
    Mr showmance wont walk away imho. Jef, I think he's smitten, and with all the notes and lines he's come up with - Too much like hard work to walk away. I think its all rumors
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread