Closed Thread
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Well I am just going to go along with all of that, because I am really am enjoying being unspoiled this season. But wait - didn't she not take Jeff? I thought the only one she took back was Sean.
    Nope. She took Sean AND Jef. Supposedly all they did was talk for a couple of hours (and kiss in an upright position) and then she kicked them out. That's the whole point. If she took the other two to the FS, why not Arie? Her explanation in the PIs and VOs was that she didn't trust herself to remain chaste with him, or however you want to put it. They never showed her having any sort of conversation at all with Arie at the LCD about the FS card. That entire much-anticipated ending to the dinner part of the LCD when the FS card is opened and read was just missing, in Arie's case. Why and what that means, who knows? It's just very strange and therefore worthy of comment.
    Last edited by AlwaysVeg; 07-14-2012 at 02:06 PM.
    mesachick and Midol like this.

IF she did take Arie to the FS and IF the producers did cover it up for her, then I think Jef is a slam dunk as F1.

Personally I think she took Arie to the FS and then realized she wanted to pick Jef and didn't want him or his family to see her in the FS with Arie, especially considering that she didn't really go there with either Jef or Sean (yes, they went, but not like the way they usually do).

Sorry if that is too much speculation and for sure I know nothing.... just guessing based on some of the info above.

I'm thinking she negotiated in the beginning that the show would not imply that she slept with anyone in the Fantasy suite for the sake of her daughter not thinking her mama is a slut. I suspect TPTB were the ones that came up with the 3 scenarios. Of course, who knows?

All this speculation of did she or didn't she take Arie to the FS and why they didn't show it is making my head spin. Based on previous experience, at this time of year, all the speculations starts because we have no new information. After the fact, usually the simplest explantion is bourne out.

If they did in fact cover up the FS with Arie, it makes me wonder, why is she so special?
    NEPASue likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    All this speculation of did she or didn't she take Arie to the FS and why they didn't show it is making my head spin. Based on previous experience, at this time of year, all the speculations starts because we have no new information. After the fact, usually the simplest explantion is bourne out.

If they did in fact cover up the FS with Arie, it makes me wonder, why is she so special?
    I dont get it either Midol. This whole seasons seems to be a bit of a sham ( moreso than others) I have never seen so many leaks( right or wrong) , so many interviews, and interviews about the interviews. Tweet after tweet from MF, who seems hell bent on making drama where there is none( zip) I will be glad when its over
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I will be sad when it is over. I love this show, especially this season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm thinking she negotiated in the beginning that the show would not imply that she slept with anyone in the Fantasy suite for the sake of her daughter not thinking her mama is a slut. I suspect TPTB were the ones that came up with the 3 scenarios. Of course, who knows?
    I agree: the producers might have come up with the three fantasy suite scenarios. I think they showed Emily and Sean going into the fantasy suite before she turned him down, because she knew she wasn't going to give Sean a rose. The producers might have come up with Jef's comments... "this isn't the time or place." I don't know if Emily and Arie could have spent the night in the fantasy suite... since someone who knew what they did could eventually reveal that information. Maybe the "scenario" with Arie was to not say anything at all... since they knew that Emily wouldn't invite Arie to spend the night with her with millions of viewers watching.
    mesachick and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I will be sad when it is over. I love this show, especially this season.
    Each to their own I guess. I am just confused. : (
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx
    Remember Jake's season when he pretended he liked women? OK, maybe getting a little off track now.
    OMG! I.can't.stop.laughing.and.cryi ng.

Cream soda hurts coming out of one's nose, don't cha know?

Arie doesn't have that problem, he definitely likes women. Likes them a lot
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post

I don't know, but the girl does seem to have a way of getting people to give her whatever she wants, on a silver platter no less. Maybe we should find out how she does it, and we could all live that way. She even got Fleiss to film the first part of the show in Charlotte instead of LA, no "danger dates," getting paid more than any other lead along with a huge clothing budget, and now a possible coverup of a FS date. Nice "work" if you can get it.
    NEPASue and CrazyDutchWoman like this.

Closed Thread