Closed Thread
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

That actually makes sense! Certainly more sense than anything else I have been able to think of. The whole scene just felt so "off" to me.

I guess we will probably never know for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I'm suspecting perhaps she DID offer the Fantasy Suite card to Arie, and he said yes (DUH!), and they did "forgo their individual rooms," and then she wanted it edited out; thus, the PIs telling a different story. Nothing else makes sense to me. Surely it would have been a juicy and camera-worthy conversation if she had told him she wasn't going to offer him the Fantasy Suite card because she couldn't trust herself.
    hmm she takes Arie for a test drive, decides he's too fast for her- gets it edited out and goes super clean for the TV audience.
    Alexxxx and AlwaysVeg like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    hmm she takes Arie for a test drive, decides he's too fast for her- gets it edited out and goes super clean for the TV audience.
    There's a proven sleuther on another board who says she KNOWS that Emily did offer the FS card to Arie, and they did go there. I can't link to it, but if you're reading other boards you can find it. I hate the way the producers insult the viewers' intelligence with these PIs and VOs after the fact, to change and manipulate what really happened ... and in this case, if it's true (which you'd have a hard time convincing me that it's not, given the way all of that was edited), Emily is one phony piece of work (inside as well as outside).

FORT Fogey

There's a proven sleuther on another board who says she KNOWS that Emily did offer the FS card to Arie, and they did go there. I can't link to it, but if you're reading other boards you can find it. I hate the way the producers insult the viewers' intelligence with these PIs and VOs after the fact, to change and manipulate what really happened ... and in this case, if it's true (which you'd have a hard time convincing me that it's not, given the way all of that was edited), Emily is one phony piece of work (inside as well as outside).
    I think Arie's reservation for the FS was booked as soon as he stepped out of the limo. It's not surprising at all that he actually went there. I believe it.

This show does all kinds of manipulative crap to sell their story. And the actors go right along with it -- that's what they were hired for.

Remember in Jillian's season the whole 'Ed had to leave for work' storyline? Lie.
    Remember in Jason's season 'his' houseboat where he and Melissa put little Ty down to sleep? Not his.
    Another in Jillian's season, when Reid 'flew all the way home, then turned around and came back for her after purchasing a ring'? Never left the island, used a ring borrowed from TB 'staff'.
    Remember the whole Jason/Melissa 'breakup' at the ATFR? Staged re-creation of a breakup that had already happened.
    Remember Jake's season when he pretended he liked women? OK, maybe getting a little off track now.

The point is it's all storytelling and the actors do what they're hired to do. Those PIs of Emily sobbing about not giving Arie the FS invitation sent my BS meter through the roof.

Of course, the Arie/FS scenario does raise some interesting questions. I have a couple of ideas, but that would require speculation and that's not allowed. I guess we all have to draw our own conclusions.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 07-14-2012 at 12:59 PM.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

All I know is that if I had a FS card to hand to Arie, it would have been a no brainer to give it to him.

Whether they did go or not, who really knows, besides the folks that were there. I kind of wish it hadn't of been brought up here, because it pretty much cements who the F1 is, if that story is true. I was enjoying being spoiler free this season.
    ilja, jucamer, Photobabe and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

I like your use of the word "actors." I can see Emily getting her way with producers after the fact about hiding having gone to the FS with Arie. I might even be able to imagine how she can spin it to Li'l Jef, if he's her F1 and she decides to tell him the truth, but would his entire family believe her? She didn't forgo the FS with Arie because she was so in love with their son/brother/bro-in-law, but because she wanted to jump the bones of the other guy. I'm guessing that if the FS date with Arie took place, Emily's reason for wanting to hide it is to make herself look more pure to the people in her life. She couldn't stop proclaiming how HOT HOT HOT Arie was, but still the saintly Emily somehow managed to resist the overwhelming temptation that would have threatened to jostle her halo.
    Alexxxx likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    All I know is that if I had a FS card to hand to Arie, it would have been a no brainer to give it to him.

Whether they did go or not, who really knows, besides the folks that were there. I kind of wish it hadn't of been brought up here, because it pretty much cements who the F1 is, if that story is true. I was enjoying being spoiler free this season.
    I don't think it cements who the F1 is. Fleiss could be spinning that the only one of the F3 Emily didn't take to the FS turns out to be her F1, making this the. most. surprising. final rose ceremony. ever!

I don't think it cements who the F1 is. Fleiss could be spinning that the only one of the F3 Emily didn't take to the FS turns out to be her F1, making this the. most. surprising. final rose ceremony. ever!
    For me it does, because I don't see Emily taking a guy back to the FS unless that was her F1 pick, whether it aired or was known or what. But know we are speculating, so I'll just try to forget that little tidbit of sleuthing. It could very well be possible that the sleuth is wrong too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    For me it does, because I don't see Emily taking a guy back to the FS unless that was her F1 pick, whether it aired or was known or what. But know we are speculating, so I'll just try to forget that little tidbit of sleuthing. It could very well be possible that the sleuth is wrong too.
    But we already know she took two guys back to the FS -- Jeff and Sean. This just proves that she took all three. The big question is why is she hiding taking Arie?

I'm with Veg, this doesn't prove the F1. I can think of scenarios using this latest info that would mean either Jeff or Arie are F1.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    But we already know she took two guys back to the FS -- Jeff and Sean. This just proves that she took all three. The big question is why is she hiding taking Arie?

I'm with Veg, this doesn't prove the F1. I can think of scenarios using this latest info that would mean either Jeff or Arie are F1.
    Well I am just going to go along with all of that, because I am really am enjoying being unspoiled this season. But wait - didn't she not take Jeff? I thought the only one she took back was Sean.

Closed Thread