Closed Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Plus, even if they show him to be perfect on the show, she already has a built in plausible excuse for letting him go: she can't get over her fears regarding dating another guy who races cars. OR the show could choose to have her go full circle and choose him, thus showing she has an open heart and is willing to carry on where her and Ricky left off....

Can you tell I think this show is completely scripted 99% of the time?
    KatesMom likes this.

i have a crush on this one!

I just realized he is Arie Lyendyck, Jr.! Duh at me lol. I actually watch Nascar too. His father won the Indie 500 twice. He sure is a cutie!
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Plus, even if they show him to be perfect on the show, she already has a built in plausible excuse for letting him go: she can't get over her fears regarding dating another guy who races cars. OR the show could choose to have her go full circle and choose him, thus showing she has an open heart and is willing to carry on where her and Ricky left off....

Can you tell I think this show is completely scripted 99% of the time?
    LOL! just a bit yes. I do find it odd she would have someone from the racing world .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Beautiful eyes but I'm kinda on the fence...I think I need to see his tattoos (on ribs and chest, I think it said?) to decide. ;-) Personality seemed okay, looked like he was genuinely concerned what Emily's reaction to his racing would be.
    Pool Party!!!
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

So far I like him a lot. I don't know if he's the right one for Emily but as long as he stays on the show a while, I'll be happy.

Last night I was crushing on him after their Dollywood date. This morning, I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts about his trustworthiness.
    french dip likes this.

I feel like that's up to Emily. I know a lot of people say Arie always says the right thing but he doesn't come across as smooth to me and I don't think he was faking when he thought Emily might be not giving him the rose. His face was very expressive and he turned kind of red.

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with the Arie/Emily scenario.

First of all: she's been around racing for a decade, and she had no idea who the guy is? Please. There's no way she's not already aware of him/his family.

Second: The guy has some bizarre stories to peddle. Did anybody notice the way he described his breakup with the other mom that he dated? He said that they were living together, he even took her kids to school, but then they broke up because she didn't want any more children, and she said he reminded her too much of her ex husband because he was in racing. Those are such obvious things - you'd couldn't possibly move in with a guy without already knowing that you didn't want more kids or that he was a race car driver. How ridiculous. Wonder what the real story is, 'cause it certainly isn't the one he's telling!

Arie races Indy and Emily is from the Nascar world so it is possible she doesn't know that niche of the racing world. Yes, more needs to be discovered (by Emily) about how that relationship ended and why.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread