Closed Thread
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 434
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

  1. #281
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,111

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Did anyone else wonder why the whole bit about not offering Arie the FS card was done in PIs with Emily, and there was absolutely no conversation shown between them about it as there was with her and the other two? Wouldn't NOT offering one of the F3 the FS card be worthy of a few lines of dialogue? Hmmm......
    Yep. With Sean we got the whole offer the card but don't stay the night spiel. With Jeff, Emily was prepared with the same speech but Jeff jumped the gun and gave it before she could. Did they mix up their cue cards? Jeff completely stole Emily's thunder on that one. But Arie, the one that has been working up to this fantasy suite invitation all season, nada. That would have been good TV. Maybe it didn't happen the way the show wants us to believe it did.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 07-13-2012 at 11:52 AM.
    NEPASue, Fanny Mare and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  2. #282
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Yep. With Sean we got the whole offer the card but don't stay the night spiel. With Jeff, Emily was prepared with the same speech but Jeff jumped the gun and gave it before she could. Did they mix up their cue cards? Jeff completely stold Emily's thunder on that one. But Arie, the one that has been working up to this fantasy suite invitation all season, nada. That would have been good TV. Maybe it didn't happen the way the show wants us to believe it did.
    Methinks that could very well be the case. Interesting that the convo among Emily, Cassie, and Arie re the relationship history between the latter two was never shown (not caught on tape? yeah, I bet they didn't tape what was their biggest "drama" of the season that they went to all the trouble of trumping up), and then the whole offering of the FS card to Arie ... the one she is hottest for ... is never shown, either, but we are led to believe by PIs taped later that she didn't offer it. Odd, very odd indeed.
    mesachick and Midol like this.

  3. #283
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    265

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Yes very odd... this season has stumped me for sure, usually at this point in the season I have the F1 figured out, I even peeked at spoilers but Emily just seems so into both guys I can't really be confident in them. Should make for an exciting finale. I didn't know who she would send home this past week either, my heart was pounding during that rose cermony When she gave Jef the first rose Arie hung his head like he thought he was going home... hmm
    Last edited by Mikesgirl83; 07-13-2012 at 12:39 PM.
    NEPASue and jucamer like this.

  4. #284
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,342

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Well, Arie was standing in the middle - a traditional spot for the F3 to stand...you know so he gets the hugs from the guys. I think the Sean expulsion came out of left field, literally. I mean he was standing to her far left. I'm getting stupid and just want this show to be over.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  5. #285
    FORT Regular jaytwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    147

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    I am also ready for it to be over. I hate that we have to wait through the MTA show before we get to see the finale.

    In spite of the fact that I don't think she picks my fave, I would like to see a happy ending and of course that cannot begin to happen until the show is over and they've had time together. Do I think that will happen? No.... but I would very much like to be wrong!

    And I can hardly wait to see who will be the next Bachelor. I do hope its not Sean cuz I think that would be pretty boring. But then, I thought the same about Emily and I do not think she has been anywhere near as boring as I thought she would be.

    I do think the MTA show is going to be boring though. Of course I will watch it, boring or not.

    Can I ask where you guys find your avatars of the contestants? I mean, how do you know which ones are ok to use and how do you make sure you don't take one that someone else is using or is protected in some way? Thanks!
    ilja likes this.

  6. #286
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,342

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    You can go to the show page at ABC and go to contestant photos; save them to your computer then go to your settings page at Fort and open the Edit Avatar section. When you press the browse button it will open the pictures area (or you can search) on your computer. Click the photo you want, and if the dimensions are correct, it will upload as an avatar.

    For avatars you can use any source that is not protected for use of material. Just be sure you can save it to your computer.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  7. #287
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,028

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    I am also ready for it to be over. I hate that we have to wait through the MTA show before we get to see the finale.

    In spite of the fact that I don't think she picks my fave, I would like to see a happy ending and of course that cannot begin to happen until the show is over and they've had time together. Do I think that will happen? No.... but I would very much like to be wrong!

    And I can hardly wait to see who will be the next Bachelor. I do hope its not Sean cuz I think that would be pretty boring. But then, I thought the same about Emily and I do not think she has been anywhere near as boring as I thought she would be.

    I do think the MTA show is going to be boring though. Of course I will watch it, boring or not.

    Can I ask where you guys find your avatars of the contestants? I mean, how do you know which ones are ok to use and how do you make sure you don't take one that someone else is using or is protected in some way? Thanks!
    I just google and look for the images.

    I hope its not Sean as well for the next Bachelor, although according to his sister, he'd be all over it like white on rice, if he was approached.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  8. #288
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I just google and look for the images.

    I hope its not Sean as well for the next Bachelor, although according to his sister, he'd be all over it like white on rice, if he was approached.
    You know I really like Sean but I find his sister to be the one seeking celebrity- her blog was self promoting and then to see her post a letter to him after he was eliminated was just odd. If you have something nice to say to your brother- just say it. You don't need to share it with strangers just for the sake of seeing yourself in print.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  9. #289
    FORT Regular jaytwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    147

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    Thanks for the responses!

    I hope I didn't take one that someone else is already using.... if I have, just let me know and I will change it!

  10. #290
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

    I'm suspecting perhaps she DID offer the Fantasy Suite card to Arie, and he said yes (DUH!), and they did "forgo their individual rooms," and then she wanted it edited out; thus, the PIs telling a different story. Nothing else makes sense to me. Surely it would have been a juicy and camera-worthy conversation if she had told him she wasn't going to offer him the Fantasy Suite card because she couldn't trust herself.
    Alexxxx and jucamer like this.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.